Chapter 55 Jealous

A passer-by said before: Who stipulated it? If he has a good voice and good hands, he must be ugly. Can't he be a handsome guy?

Then he was buried by You Jiang's fans. Anyway, if you dare to be fair, give him an identity first and then attack in groups.

These people never thought that they would be slapped in the face in the future, because normal people have already jumped out to clarify such large-scale rumors. Which Omega doesn't care about his own image? But Chacha didn't say a word, and Youjiang's fans became more and more proud: Look, he didn't even dare to refute.

In fact, Lu Xian is just lazy, he basically won't waste his time on strangers.

At this moment, Lu Xian was among the invited ones, becoming the most beautiful among them.

The host interacted one by one according to the interview draft prepared in advance, and everyone's answers were very formulaic. When it came to Lu Xian, the hostess paused, but she quickly adjusted her posture and asked with a smile: "I don't know what Chacha thinks about the online evaluation of you as 'removing the head and eating'?"

The hostess had a smiling voice and was not hostile, but the project team who prepared this question could see that it was impolite, and it was all for the sake of gimmicks.

Lu Xian shrugged slightly: "It's just labels, it doesn't matter."

Xue Xunyu glanced at the barrage, and sure enough: [Of course you don't care if you grow up like this! ! ! 】

Then there was a temporary painting competition, both characters and landscapes, with a time limit of three minutes, and Lu Xian drew lots for the first one. He took the pen from the hostess, and then sat down in front of the drawing board, followed by a few cameras. Under the high-definition lens, he could only bite the bullet, but Lu Xian's side face was silent, without any panic, and a long and tall figure slowly appeared on the paper, standing against the light.

Xue Xunyu saw it clearly, and thought that it must be Jiang Lan.

During the many days and nights when Jiang Lan didn't respond, Lu Xian would vent his emotions on paper. He was very familiar with the men's sitting, standing, standing, and lying postures, like a person hiding in the dark silently peeking at the light.

So even if the characters don't have deep facial features in the end, the love and nostalgia can still be expressed through lines.

"Okay." Lu Xian stood up.

The hostess was sensitive, and immediately asked, "Who is that drawn by Chacha?"

Lu Xian just smiled and said nothing.

Wouldn't Jiang Lan want to die of pride if he saw it? Xue Xunyu thought to himself.

That's natural.

Jiang Lan is in the company's office at the moment, and the live broadcast is also on.

When Lu Xian was drawing, he was very quiet. When the drawing was handed in, Jiang Lan took the water glass aside, staring at the beautiful face in the camera, and slightly raised the corners of his mouth.

In this situation, everyone's level is uneven, but at any rate it is within a normal range, but when it's You Jiang's turn, it can be said that the whole section collapses.

His hand holding the pen was a little unsteady.

You Jiang was indeed a bit depressed. He boasted of being a red flower before he came, and Chacha was destined to be the humble green leaf to set off himself. He could imagine that after the event was over, the tragic comparison edited by fans would earn another wave of popularity, but reality slapped him in the face.