Chapter 37

"Don't be afraid of Lu Xian." When he was about to drive to his destination, Lin Haoyuan came to such a sentence. As a result, when he saw the rearview mirror, the youth was quite calm.

Lu Xian sincerely: "I think you are more scared."

Lin Haoyuan: "..."

Alpha's susceptibility period is very dangerous, but inexplicable, Lu Xian's heart is without waves, maybe because the other party is Jiang Lan.

He couldn't help but think of Jiang Lan's last sensuality period. The men's fingertips were all burned by the desire, but his look was cold, as if the body was completely separated from the spirit. When Jiang Qian was hugged, Lu Xian heard his low voice: "Do you like me so much?"

Lu Xian is sad, he is not loved himself.

But in addition, Jiang Lan was beyond his expected tenderness. He did not vent and did not hurt. He also helped the landing strings to clean up and arranged him in a gentle bed.

So Lu Xian subconsciously felt that this time was not serious.

"Lu Xian, listen to me, don't do it, let's go back.

"You all say he is suffering." Although Lu Xian's voice was light but firm, "I want to go more."

Lin Haoyuan's face was wrinkled, and he began to regret bringing Lu Xian. What if Jiang Qian has no difference? For the sake of insurance, he intends to go in first, but the deformed steel wall wall can be given directly to him.

Lin Hao was holding his mobile phone, and after opening the door carefully, he immediately opened the pheromone barrier and glanced at Jiang to quit quickly.

Lu Xian followed behind, and obviously saw the strangeness on the wall. He was not afraid, but his heart was tight, thinking that Jiang Lan must be uncomfortable.

Lin Hao was like the explosive group, and he greeted Wang Heng, motioning for him to pick it up for a while, and Wang Heng nodded with his fist, his eyes heavy.

Lin Haoyuan: "..."

Don't let Xu Zhilai lest what shadow of his Omega.

Lu Xian said in the middle: "No, I can ..."

Lin Haoyuan raised his hand to interrupt his remaining words and took a deep breath. He and Wang Heng were two Alpha in himself. It was impossible for Lu Xian to test an Omega.

With enough psychological construction, Lin Haoyuan pushed open the door.

The room was dark, and the pheromone who killed the coldness made it like hopeless Bingyuan. He was frozen and trembled with his soul. Lin Haoyuan just wanted to turn around and run away. He tightened his muscles to overcome the fear. He felt that he was surrounded by many unclear things.

No one answered.

The easy -to -prone period is very physical. Lin Haoyuan wonders whether Jiang Lan is exhausted. He bravely turned on the mobile phone light and followed the cold eyes of the pair of You Tan. It was no exaggeration.

Oh!

Lin Haoyuan's mind immediately rang, and at the same time felt that the thorns were sealed out, and he didn't want to pull his legs out.

In the corridor Lu Xian and Wang Heng first hearing a stuffy, and then saw Lin Haoyuan's half -cut body, but there was only this half. The thorns wrapped around his shoulders from the back, and he dragged it into the room hard. In addition, Lin Haoyuan's struggle pierced into the meat, and he was dripping.

"Lu Xian!" Lin Haoyuan roared: "Run!"

He was still unable to fight, and Lu Xian was afraid that when he encountered Jiang Lan's pheromone, he would leave an irreversible trauma.