Chapter 83 Blocking People

After tossing back and forth, it was almost three o'clock in the morning when Jiang Lan got home.

He also sat in the living room downstairs and drank a glass of water, thinking that the pheromone in the bedroom was about to fade, so he got up and went upstairs.

But as soon as the door opened—

It was the Omega's expressionless stare.

Whoops...

What is a night visit to an old pharmaceutical factory to mediate with a group of people? At least Jiang Lan didn't shake his eyelids for a while, but now he swallowed uncontrollably, "Xiaoxian..."

Lu Xian frowned: "Why didn't you go to sleep in the middle of the night?"

Jiang Lan: "Feng Jin called Cen Ji to investigate something."

"Can't we go during the day?"

Jiang Lan: "...Because Cen Ji said that only in the middle of the night can we sneak around."

These words seem familiar.

Lu Xian's expression was still cold.

Jiang Lan curled his lips into a smile. He walked forward slowly, took off his coat and threw it on the sofa, then sat on the edge of the bed, leaned over slowly, and finally rested on Lu Xian's legs. The scent of camellia effectively soothed the nerve pain.

The aftereffects of overuse made Jiang Lan feel tired, but he didn't say anything, he just came to Lu Xian's side to seek peace.

However, Lu Xian's expression changed, and he gently pressed Jiang Lan's shoulder with one hand.

"Brother, I won't ask you what to do." Lu Xian's tone softened, "But can you tell me, is it dangerous?"

Jiang Lan was a little surprised, he didn't expect Lu Xian to be so keen after layers of pampering and pampering.

"It's not dangerous." Who is Jiang Lan? Immediately, he was tired and pale, and said in a low voice, "Just sleepy."

Lu Xian, "Then come up quickly!"

"Okay." Jiang Lan struggled to get up, insisting on washing and changing pajamas.

Jiang Lan rarely shows fatigue in front of outsiders, let alone facing an Omega.

However, at this moment, he was lying sideways beside Lu Xian, with his forehead pressed against Omega's waist, his hard and strong heart became soft, and there was an indescribable gentleness in that quietness.

The relationship between Alpha and Omega is mutual. Lu Xian hates the injustice brought to Omega by genetic selection, but sometimes, the inextricable connection formed by this selection will make Omega a haven for Alpha to rest.

Jiang Lan's body was sore, and he felt that his soul was sinking in the warmth. He began to indulge, and said one last sentence before losing consciousness: "Xiao Xian, the camellia has faded."

Lu Xian released the pheromone, Jiang Lan needed him.

Looking at Jiang Lan's side face, Lu Xian couldn't sleep. He turned over and opened the drawer of the bedside table, took out a pen and paper, and sketched the scene in front of him.

When he just woke up, he didn't see Jiang Lan's anger dissipating. It was Lu Xian's prerogative to relieve the irritability during pregnancy with the favor of a man, but when Jiang Lan was in a little trouble, he acted very sensible.

After drawing these, Lu Xian put the pen and paper back to their original positions, moved his sore ankle, then turned off the light and lay down next to Jiang Lan.