Chapter 134

Lu Xian didn't cry because of Su Ningyue, but his chest was too congested. From waking up to now, he seemed to be doing everything clearly, but in fact he was at a loss and depressed, including taking Xue Xunyu to the old street, Fighting with Lu Yan'an again, and drawing a line with Su Ningyue on the phone just now, are all a way to vent their emotions.

Trapped in Jiang Lan's breath at this moment, Lu Xian felt like a tired bird returning to its nest.

That's right, although he stubbornly refused to go home, deep down in his heart he still hoped that Jiang Lan would find him and not leave him alone.

Lu Xian hadn't cried much since he was a child, he just had to endure the pain and pouted his mouth when he fell, but at this moment, he was crying dizzily in Jiang Lan's arms.

When he regained consciousness, he could hear the sound of "crashing" sea water rushing to the shore.

The beach at night in autumn is still quite cold, but because of Jianglan's pheromone barrier, Lu Xian is very warm.

He opened his eyes and saw Jiang Lan's calm and stable face in the dim light against the dark blue night background.

"elder brother......"

"I'm here." Jiang Lan looked down immediately, his eyes were bright and he was smiling.

Lu Xian asked, "Why don't you take me home?"

"You said just now that you don't want to go home." Jiang Lan replied, "I think you might want to stay at the beach for a while."

Lu Xian didn't refute.

He had to adjust himself before going home to see the child.

"Now? Are you feeling better?"

Lu Xian began to look for trouble: "I didn't call you again."

"I'm worried." Jiang Lan tightened his arms, "I'm always worried after you wake up."

Lu Xian snorted coldly.

Jiang Lan didn't care, "Go back?"

"Yeah." Lu Xian responded dully, and sat up from his arms, "Go back and help me, my back hurts, it should be from fighting during the day."

Jiang Lan took a deep breath when he heard the words.

I dare not say the words of blame, I can only hold back.

Wen Zong said on the phone that Lu Xian was fighting with Lu Yan'an, but according to what he meant, Lu Xian was fine and ended up waiting here. The person who used to restrain himself and swallow all the pain in his stomach has learned to show it quietly. The wound was so distressing to Jiang Lan that he almost lost his temper.

Lu Xian stood up shyly, feeling comfortable.

However, in the next second, the man's arm was like iron clamps, and he was pressed back into his arms suddenly.

Lu Xian was taken aback, and out of the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of a black shadow approaching.

"Don't look." Jiang Lan said in a deep voice.

Lu Xian was obedient, and pressed his forehead against the man's chest, and then heard the sound of the wind in his ear, and then realized that it was the sound of thorns rushing out.

Holding his breath and concentrating, Lu Xian heard two gunshots in a daze. His shoulders trembled slightly, and he hugged Jiang Lan's waist.

"Xiao Xian." Jiang Lan patted Lu Xian on the shoulder.