Chapter 92

Ten minutes after Lu Xian showed his face, he turned off the camera, regardless of the wailing in the live broadcast room. After all, who doesn't want to take a second look at a handsome guy?

"Focus on drawing, you guys." Lu Xian sighed.

[No no no! explain! When is the next live broadcast? 】

"depend on mood."

[Just now I scolded Chacha for being an Omega who came out to paint... Where is the big brother with a flexible mind? Let me say a few more words. 】

Lu Xian laughed.

Feng Jinzui couldn't defeat Jiang Lan, so he lonely picked up five planes for Xue Xunyu.

[Haha, Big Boss F is here again, let's make a face! 】

Because the live broadcast room is connected, the screen is divided into two, but the special effects of swiping gifts can be seen by people in both live broadcast rooms.

Boss F? Jiang Lan raised his eyebrows slightly, followed by recharging and swiping gifts in one go.

[Yes, there is boss F in the live broadcast room of Shaoyu, and boss J in the live broadcast room of Chacha. 】

Jiang Lan and Feng Jin made a "combination".

"Thank you for the five planes sent by J25642, thank you, don't give them away, I'm just drawing cartoons, I don't need..." Before finishing speaking, Lu Xian paused, and said again: "Thank you for the five planes sent by J25642."

J? Feng Jin chuckled, and also blew up five fights for Xue Xunyu.

Jiang Lan glanced at it, then clicked on the gift area, and found that the yacht was more expensive than the plane, bomb!

The speed of Lu Xian's thanks could not keep up with the speed of Jiang Lan's gift delivery.

The same goes for Xue Xunyu.

【I go! Is this two big brothers fighting for their own face? 】

Lu Xian stared at the full-screen special effects in a daze, then thought of something, took the spare phone and sent Jiang Lan a message: [What are you doing? 】

Jiang Lan didn't hide this, and took the time to answer: [Maintain my face as your Alpha. 】

Lu Xian: "..."

So that F...

"Damn!" Lu Xian threw the phone on the table, ignoring them.

Seeing that Lu Xian stopped talking, Xue Xunyu faintly reacted, so he said! This F doesn't ask for drafts and doesn't let him teach painting. He spends money when he comes, as if it's hot. Is he appreciating his neatness when he writes? Shit, someone is exposed!

At this time, many viewers poured into the live broadcast room, because Jiang Lan and Feng Jin threw gifts too hard, and the ten yachts were already promoted on all platforms, and many people came here admiringly.

[? Where's the beauty? Where is Liang O? What about Long Aotian A? Come in and let me watch the painting? What about trouble? 】

[Brother upstairs, I am also confused. 】

[Good hand...]

When Lu Xian saw this, he knew that it couldn't be broadcast anymore. He wanted to keep a low profile.

"A dynamic notification will be sent out before the next broadcast, bye everyone."

Xue Xunyu also yo-yoed in a hurry.