Chapter 148 This Is All

Jiang Shumian had facial paralysis since he was a child, and what Jiang Lan learned from Grandma Jiang later was that he had beautified his own father.

Jiang Shumian's spiritual world is very different from other people's. Grandma Jiang took him for a related examination after finding out that something was wrong, and concluded that the child's pheromones had been in an unstable state for a long time.

To put it bluntly, although Jiang Shumian's genetic testing is advanced, his pheromones are far beyond that, which makes him always under an inexplicable pressure and often feels breathless.

It's really boring, Jiang Shumian occasionally looks at the sky, and these three words will pop up in his mind.

But his living environment has always been like this, and he will barely adapt to it after a long time.

Not long after taking over the company, I met Lin Wanqiu at a banquet.

On a summer night, the lotus pond was sparkling. Jiang Shumian hated the noisy people inside, so he went out to relax alone. He stood under the tree with his eyes closed, and the evening breeze was cool, accompanied by the sound of footsteps.

Jiang Shumian looked up, Lin Wanqiu, who had just passed her eighteenth birthday, was a little immature, but she was already charming. Of course, Jiang Shumian had the same eyes for good-looking and bad-looking. His first impression of Lin Wanqiu was still Staying on a pale mold, he will deliberately remember it unless it is valuable.

"Sorry." Lin Wanqiu was actually in a bit of a panic, she somehow lost one of her shoes and her skirt was completely wet.

Being bullied? Jiang Shumian thought to himself.

none of my business.

Jiang Shumian closed his eyes again, but his five senses were fine. He noticed that the woman sat down next to him, took off her shoes and threw them away, with a sense of venting anger.

Not long after, a few girls came after them. They first laughed when they saw Lin Wanqiu, and then they all fell silent when they saw Jiang Shumian, but amidst this fear, there was unconcealed admiration and yearning.

Finally, a girl couldn't bear it anymore and cleared her throat: "Young Master Jiang..."

"Can you get out of here?" Jiang Shumian interrupted softly, but the usually indifferent brows and eyes were already stained with a trace of gloom.

He has long been famous for his wrists, and he doesn't know how to be courteous to ladies. He was scared, but before he left, he still called Lin Wanqiu: "Let's go! What are you doing there?!"

Lin Wanqiu stared at them without saying a word.

Jiang Shumian suddenly realized that this girl would rather fall into his own hands than be bullied by those people again.

Under the moonlight, Lin Wanqiu was a little baby fat, and her cheeks were bulging with anger.

Jiang Shumian said coldly, "Get out!"

Except for Lin Wanqiu, the place suddenly fell silent.

There was another silence, Lin Wanqiu stood up and said, "Thank you."

Jiang Shumian crossed his arms: "I didn't intend to save you."

Lin Wanqiu said thank you again, and then reported a series of numbers.

Jiang Shumian went through it once, and asked in surprise, "Whose phone number?"

Lin Wanqiu: "Mine."

Jiang Shumian was a little shocked, did he call now?