Chapter 112: If I Don't Hit Him, I Look Down on Him

Jiang Lan's state of throwing cardboard boxes at the child continued until Lu Xian was discharged from the hospital and went home.

Lu Xian came back to his senses in horror, seriously? !

Who has the spare time to joke around? Jiang Lan thought to himself.

Lu Xian won't be able to stay at home for a few days, but the doctor suggested that he can stabilize his emotions in a familiar environment, and he will go to another hospital that is very authoritative in caring for pregnant Omega in less than a week.

Lu Xian woke up from a nap, and just opened the door when he heard conversations coming from downstairs, it was Wen Zong.

Wen Zong also lived in the hospital for a few days. One day he helped Cen Ji lead the Wu family away, but the car overturned halfway, and he was still injured.

"Is your daughter okay?" Jiang Lan asked.

Wen Zong: "Okay."

"It was my negligence that gave Wu Bingyi an opportunity to threaten you with the child."

Wen Zong hurriedly said, "Boss Jiang is serious."

Jiang Lan glanced at Wen Zong, his eyes couldn't help adding a bit more seriousness, "You didn't betray me."

Wen Zong didn't answer, his kindness was as heavy as a mountain, how could he betray? If it weren't for the doctor introduced by Jiang Lan and the salary predicted in advance, his daughter's operation would not have been so smooth. Wen Zong knew that Jiang Lan had the idea of buying people's hearts and giving him sweets in order to let him protect Lu Xian better, so that he could Be more serious. He and the Jiang family are nominally in an employment relationship, but a human being is not a piece of wood, so he can't do things like revenge.

"Next, I will work hard on you," Jiang Lan said.

"It should be!"

"If Mrs. Zun is busy with work, you can bring the child. Aunt Liu should like it very much." Jiang Lan would never say such things in the past, but he is not like before.

Aunt Liu was tied up that day, looking dangerous, but Wen Zong had already made arrangements. The Wu family's goal was Lu Xian, and they didn't care about it at all. When the Wu family chased them on the road, Wen Zong's younger brother immediately released Aunt Liu. Aunt Liu was only slightly frightened, but now she has adjusted.

Lu Xian leaned against the door, feeling a moment of peace in his heart.

At this moment, Aunt Liu cleaned up the kitchen and carried a big cardboard box. Jiang Lan saw the frown, "Don't throw it away, Aunt Liu."

Lu Xian's heart skipped a beat, and he immediately said, "I'm awake!"

Jiang Lan got up, and he stood where the sun was shining, his whole body seemed to be plated with gold, and he smiled slightly, especially like the god who saved the world in ancient European mythology.

In fact, a cruel group.

"Xiaoxian woke up? I'll bring you some sweet soup later." After finishing speaking, Aunt Liu looked at Jiang Lan, a little confused: "Mr. Jiang, what are you going to do with this box?"

"Make a nest and see what kind the child likes at birth."

Aunt Liu: "...haha." Are you kidding me?

Jiang Lan's pupils were quiet, and he clearly expressed a meaning: I'm not joking.

Lu Xian pressed and rubbed his temples, trying to get angry but it was useless. He had told Jiang Lan about this matter seriously in the hospital before, but the top-level brain circuit was different from ordinary people, so Jiang Lan wanted to do this and rejected Lu Xian Propose the request to continue the storytelling at night.

[ABO rebirth] As a fine man, he has nothing to fearजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें