Chapter 6

Lu Xian thought that he would not be able to sleep all night, but unexpectedly, he fell asleep while chatting with Xue Xunyu.

Two days ago, the glands were in severe pain, and the camellias couldn't come out, stagnating in the body, consuming Lu Xian's mind all the time, but during the day when Jiang Lan came back, he not only gave him pheromones, but also had dinner with him, which greatly relieved Omega's anxiety and labor pains. It can even be said that Lu Xian slept so peacefully for the first time in months.

The camellias in the room are quietly blooming, and the fragrance is elegant and stable.

The door was pushed open with a gap, Jiang Lan stood at the door and sensed it for a moment, making sure that Lu Xian was really asleep before coming in lightly.

Before Lu Xian could close the curtains, there was a cold moon in the sky, but the moonlight was bright and gentle.

Jiang Lan released the pheromone, then sat down beside Lu Xian's bed.

Looking at this person, the dark emotion surging in his eyes gradually stabilized until it receded.

Lu Xian passed away in the last life, and Jiang Lan didn't slow down for two whole months. Now that he was reborn, he was always afraid that this was a big dream, and he would feel restless if he didn't see Lu Xian.

Lu Xian probably sensed something, and shrank comfortably into the bed.

His sleeping appearance is completely different from his usual sensitive and irritable, his brows are stretched out, and he is very cute.

The mobile phone light on the pillow was on, and Jiang Lan looked at it without any psychological burden.

Lu Xian set up a password, Jiang Lan just thought for a moment, then input four numbers, followed by the screen to open.

Jiang Lan admitted that at this moment he suddenly felt palpitations because the password was his birthday.

The interface stayed on chatting with other people's software, the note was "Little Fish", and Jiang Lan instantly guessed that it was Xue Xunyu.

[Jiang Lan is your Alpha, is it abnormal to give you pheromone? 】

[Forget it, it's not normal, you had such a difficult estrus period before, and I didn't see Jiang Lan caring about it before, you can give me courage! Don't just disarm and surrender with just one sweet talk. 】

【Hey Hey hey? Are you there? small string? 】

[If you are fucking bewitched by Jiang Lan, I will look down on you! 】

【Forget it, I don't blame you, it's all about Jiang Lan, the scheming Alpha! If he dares to use you, I will make him a eunuch in no time! 】

Jiang Lan: "..."

The moonlight is beautiful, and the crotch is slightly cool.

But Jiang Lan was a little happy. Xue Xunyu was a very reliable friend, and he was relieved that Lu Xian made friends with him.

Jiang Lan just sat by the bed for the whole night. He is top-notch, physically outstripping ordinary people by 800 blocks, and the camellia in the air seems to have given him a spiritual peace. Jiang Lan understands that this is a little redemption from his guilt, but he can't continue to ask for it from Lu Xian. He should give Lu Xian more.

It was dawn, and Jiang Lan left softly.

It was already nine o'clock in the morning when Lu Xian woke up, he sat up comfortably, first opened the door and listened to the movement outside, but there was no sound at all, Jiang Lan said last night that he will be very busy for the next week, he should go to the company.