Chapter 14 Rose

Jiang Lan's movement of pulling the chair was too skillful, which gave Lu Xian the illusion that he often sat here.

Although the vision was already blurred, the man's outline was still dignified and beautiful.

Lu Xian only returned to the Lu family when he was five years old. He didn't care about all kinds of things before, and he didn't live a comfortable life for a few days afterwards. He began to explain and fight for many things, and then the disappointment accumulated at the end faded away.

This is all his joy and obsession...

The warmth in front of his eyes successfully blocked Lu Xian's wild thoughts, and he sank into the darkness almost in a second.

Jiang Lan maintained the action of covering Lu Xian's eyes for a long time, the gentle and moist eyes of the young man just now appeared in his mind, and all the unspeakable preferences in his suppressed heart were clearly seen in the silent night.

How could I be so dull, Jiang Lan thought to himself.

Like every night before, he sat by the bed and released pheromones, but tonight was different, this very tactful way Lu Xian felt that it was not enough, and he couldn't sleep well, first he tossed and turned, and then coughed continuously, as if he was anxious to get something, but there was nothing he could do.

Jiang Lan touched his forehead, it was still hot.

After hesitating for less than a second, Jiang Lan slowly got up, went around to the other side, lifted the quilt, and lay down.

Lu Xian instinctively approached the heat source, not to mention that he liked Jiang Lan's breath very much.

The moment he was hugged around the waist, Jiang Lan still stiffened for a moment. Recently, he "has been in heat and stopped showing respect" in order to give Lu Xian a peaceful and natural transition period, but he thought about Lu Xian, but forgot about himself. In other words, Jiang Lan didn't expect that he, who is immune to all Omega, would have a heartbeat because of Lu Xian's sudden approach.

He hugged Lu Xian tightly, leaned over and opened his collar, and saw that the glands were slightly red and swollen, but it was much better than before at the police station. The camellia was a little disordered due to a cold, but it couldn't hide its sweetness, which only Jiang Lan could taste.

Under the dim light, Jiang Lan swallowed vaguely. He seemed to be stupefied for a moment, and sniffed at Lu Xian's gland. This posture was dangerous and symbolized loss of control. Lu Xian couldn't see it, but instinctively tilted his head, completely exposing the gland to Jiang Lan, and issued a silent invitation.

Never bitten through, Jiang Lan thought to himself.

His rationality and self-control are still there, but it does not hinder the next action. The thin lips are attached to the glands, and the camellias suddenly become rich. Jiang Lan's eyes flashed red.

But Lu Xian hummed uncomfortably and unbearably.

If the problem of red and swollen glands is not resolved for a day, he will not be able to experience real joy from marking, and it will always be accompanied by pain.

This soft hum successfully made Jiang Lan stop.

No, Lu Xian will be very painful.

He didn't move away, but just touched the broken skin, and swept the tip of his tongue across the mouth of the gland, ferrying the pheromone in.

The top-level pheromones couldn't be held by any Omega, Lu Xian unconsciously tensed his body, his head was thrown back, and his neck was white and brittle.

From such a close distance, Jiang Lan could clearly see Lu Xian's long and thick eyelashes, delicate eyebrows, and straight nose.

Mine, Jiang Lan only had this thought in his mind.

This kind of mark will also affect the emotions of Alpha and Omega, and the two will reach the peak of their possessiveness for each other, but Jiang Lan is not because of the pheromone, he just thinks so, no reason.

In the flickering light and shadow, Jiang Lan's eyes were dark, but there was clearly something stretching and stirring in them, with a possessive emotion that he didn't even know.

It was still snowing heavily, and the fragile camellias stopped wilting and began to grow. He thought he was the only creature in this snow field, but the surrounding soil arched, and sharp spikes flashed past, like a giant python. In the end, it seemed that he was afraid of scaring the camellias, so he thoughtfully swelled a dirt bag beside him.

Sen Leng Daxue is Jiang Lan's pheromone breath, and that rose is only a part of his body.

Lu Xian finally felt the tranquility he wanted, and stopped humming and struggling, completely limp in Jiang Lan's arms.

Jiang Lan slowly tightened his embrace.

He is also very simple in terms of feelings. Although he had a good impression of Lu Yan'an in the past, at most he gave some little treasures to help solve troubles.

so what? Jiang Lan quickly got up as it should, Lu Xian is his Omega, husband and wife! legal!

Alpha's pheromone is the best medicine. According to the usual Lu Xian's cold would not take ten days and a half months to heal, but this time he woke up, not exaggerating, refreshed.

Lu Xian didn't know what Jiang Lan did last night, he thought the man had guarded him for hours, otherwise he couldn't explain the pheromones all over his body.

Still thinking about the milk dog, Lu Xian got out of bed and took a quick wash.

Nothing wrong with the body is comfortable! All his discomfort was swept away, like a young leaf condensed with dew in the morning.

Just as Lu Xian pushed open the door, he clearly heard Jiang Lan's voice.

"Yes, I don't think what Wang Ma called was the truth. On the contrary, what I saw was that she took the money and didn't work, and Xiaoxian stayed in the room when she had nothing to do. How can I embarrass her?" Jiang Lan said slowly, "She has absolute freedom in my house, but she is not good enough. I'm sorry, I won't stay with Wang Ma."

It was Lu Shuangse on the other end of the phone, and he was not angry. After understanding Jiang Lan's meaning, his first thought was "Sure enough". He had doubted Wang Ma a long time ago.

"Give it a few more days. I'll call Mama Wang and ask her to tell her mother that she wants to come back." Lu Shuang said in a low voice, "Try to avoid conflicts between mother and elder brother if possible."

"A servant did something wrong, what's wrong with Guan Xiaoxian?" Jiang Lan was indifferent, but there was no room for negotiation.

Lu Shuangse: "Brother Lan, three days."

Thinking of Su Ningyue's temperament, Jiang Lan didn't want to make troubles, so he said, "Okay, hurry up."

Lu Xian unconsciously grabbed the doorknob, did Jiang Lan notice it? He wants to drive away Wang Ma?

Well done!

Lu Xian is not a piece of wood, but also has a temper. It's not a day or two since Wang Ma disliked him. He resisted before, but Wang Ma sued Su Ningyue and gave Su Ningyue a headache. Then Lu's father rarely called and opened his mouth to blame. Lu Xian opened his mouth, but he seemed speechless.

Just for this matter, Jiang Lan's request can be too much in the future, and he agreed.

The author has something to say:

Let's go early today! hum.