Chapter 114 Missing

Feng Jin's villa is closer to the city center than Jiang Lan's. It occupies an excellent location. You can see the towering lighthouse in the blue and quiet night when you turn your head. It is one of the landmarks.

On the first night Xue Xunyu moved in, he couldn't help but feel excited, silently talking about the hateful capitalists, he really enjoyed it.

There are three servants in the family, but they all come during the day and never stay overnight, because Feng Jin doesn't like it.

Feng Jin tore off his tie and threw it on the sofa, and raged in his heart, "Jiang Lan is not a human being". Originally, he planned to watch a movie with Xiaoyu to cultivate his relationship if he had the chance tonight.

Click——

Feng Jin raised his head suddenly.

A figure came out of the master bedroom, Xue Xunyu was wearing light blue pajamas, rubbed his eyes and asked, "Why is it so late?"

It's not an exaggeration, Feng Jin's heart skipped a beat at first, then as if soaked in hot water, the exhaustion from his whole body was swept away.

"It's delayed by something, you go back to sleep." Feng Jin said softly, although Xue Xunyu lives in the master bedroom, they... only share the bed occasionally, and Feng Jin respects Xue Xunyu's sense of distance.

Feng Jin has a lot of patience. After giving up the master bedroom, he lives in the guest bedroom. Apart from loving Xue Xunyu, he also has an unspeakable plan: it used to be his territory, and he hopes to leave the scent of lime.

"I'll come out to drink water." Xue Xunyu went downstairs, still sleepy.

There was the sound of water being poured in the kitchen. For a person like Feng Jin who is lonely all year round, the existence of Xue Xunyu is like filling the room with all his longings and expectations. There were all kinds of injustices before and they shook hands and made peace.

It turns out that some people are very healed just by standing there.

"Do you drink?" Xue Xunyu asked.

Feng Jin unconsciously sat upright, "Drink."

In Yunkang and even in the business world, Feng Jin used to be like a flat-headed brother, he would do whoever he caught, and the employees were afraid that his opponents would be afraid of him, so these people didn't expect that Feng Jin would also be uneasy and humbled at times.

Xue Xunyu came out with a cup of light honey water.

Feng Jin took a sip and said with a smile: "Can you smell the alcohol on me?"

"I can see it." Xue Xunyu replied, the man's eyes were not as clear as usual, but they looked very soft.

Feng Jin drank it all in one gulp, but within a few seconds of feeling better, Xue Xunyu said, "Should I go back?"

One second heaven and one second hell.

Feng Jin: "...Is there something wrong?"

"No, I just stayed here for a long time."

Feng Jin took a deep breath, Xue Xunyu could feel his emotional changes, but he didn't want to bother others, although he and Feng Jin confirmed the relationship, but he wanted to live in his house like this and enjoy the best treatment, I feel ashamed.

Just when Xue Xunyu's mind was flying wild and unconstrained, Feng Jin's voice was low and dangerous, "Xiaoyu, do you think you can go back?"

Xue Xunyu: "???" Why did he suddenly change his mind?