Chapter 22 Do you like me

Jiang Lanba stepped smoothly, and suddenly found that he didn't care about Lu Yan'an. He even took the trace of goodwill. After Lu Xian's death in the last life, he regretted his heart and disappeared.

"Play for a while, let's go to dinner, and then go home to take care of the dog." Jiang Lan whispered.

Lu Xian was stuffed with a club, and he was a little helpless: "But I won't."

"I will just be." Jiang Lan posted Lu Xian from his back, and said that the clouds were light and light, "I teach you."

Lu Xian: "..."

The clear pheromone was wrapped in the whole body in an instant. Don't be sober. Instead, Lu Xian felt that the consciousness was suddenly hazy, and it stimulated that all kinds of sensory seemed to be opened strongly. His hands were caught by Jiang. He leaned over with Jiang Lan's movement.

"Beautiful." Jiang Lan sighed.

Lu Xian: "..." I didn't do anything.

They were close, and Jiang Lan sprayed on the neck every time Jiang Qian, and the crispy feeling of numbness rushed to his mind from the tail vertebrae lightning.

I was so good that Lu Xian thought that there was no mark. Jiang Lan was just approaching, and his entire body began to surrender.

"Can you play like this?" Lin Haoyuan looked at it, came up with his heart.

"Ah?" Xu Zhi understood the meaning of Lin Haoyuan: "Get up! Xiaoxian won't, but I will, I have the ability to go out with me!"

"come!"

哐啷 哐啷

Jiang Lan simply hit one, and said softly, "Camellia is out."

Lu Xian was shocked and wanted to cover it subconsciously, but his arms were fixed by Jiang Qian, so he whispered: "I brought the glandular body."

"Alpha, where is the glandular body in the case of present?" Jiang Lan's throat knot rolled unconsciously.

Camellia.

Possess him! There was a sound in his mind suddenly sounded. Jiang Lan followed his instinct and wanted to ... want to crush this mountain tea so that his fragrance became rich and strong.

Don't want to bear it anymore.

Jiang Lan lost his club.

Lu Xian turned around and looked at him, curious and ignorant.

The flashed eyelashes of the youth suddenly swept to Jiang's heart.

Lin Haoyuan also saw that their atmosphere was wrong, but with Jiang Lan's friends for more than ten years, he never saw him out of control, so he didn't think about it at all, "Well?"

"Is there a room?" Jiang Qian's voice was low, "a bit of a situation."

Lin Haoyuan's eyes were like a radar, and he quickly swept down Lu Xian. No ... Lu Xian looked normal.

"Is there?" Jiang Lan asked again.

"Yes." Lin Haoyuan touched a room card from his pocket.

Jiang Lan was polite: "Thank you."

Lu Xian began to taste bad, and Omega was also instinctual. Although Jiang Lan's eyes were still calm at this moment, it was much deep. Among them, some kind of emotions that made Lu Xian felt that it would be trembling by both sides.

Take the elevator to the door of the room, swipe the card to open, Lu Xian also mumbled: "Don't be so troublesome, the glands can be paste."

Jiang Lan grabbed his shoulder, and took the person to the entrance at the porch slightly, and he closed the door with his back.