Chapter 145 Son, You Are Great

The most intuitive feeling of the guests staying in the hotel this night is——

The sea breeze is a bit noisy...

It is not an exaggeration to say that the raging waves are raging, and the turbulent waves hit the shore.

In fact, it is the thorns that wreak havoc on the bottom of the sea.

This shows how much Jiang Lan was stimulated.

When Jiang Lan finally accepted this reality and came up from the sea, the dawn suddenly appeared at the end of the sky.

Jiang Lan went ashore calmly. It was because of his genes that he didn't soak his hair all night. He wrung out the water from his clothes and returned to the hotel. He even greeted the manager with a smile.

The manager's face was horrified, and his body was hairy for some reason.

Cen Ji was sitting on the leather sofa in the lobby, his luggage was packed, he smelled the familiar smell of pheromone, he raised his head, Cen Ji decided to look at Jiang Lan for a few seconds, and said without any emotion: "Wake up ? Pack your things and go back."

While speaking, his fingers were still beating wildly on the phone screen.

According to Cen Ji's speed... Jiang Lan felt that his reputation was almost ruined.

Prediction is accurate.

Before Lu Xian could figure out what to say, everyone in their small circle now knew the fact that Jiang Jingchen was about to split into an Omega.

But the most "painful" one was not Jiang Lan, but Jiang Jingchen. When he woke up, he wondered how this world could be so wicked.

He Xi and Feng Yujia also knew about it.

He Xi won't talk about it, but Feng Yujia's little radish, well...it has already jumped to 1.78 meters, not a radish, but Jiang Jingchen thought I need you to send me to school? !

Feng Yujia's temperament is like Feng Jin's when he was young, taciturn, but not gloomy, most of the time he is quietly listening to what others say, now he is in the third year of junior high school, he skipped a level halfway, and he will be promoted next year, although he is young, but His facial features are already very handsome, so at first he thought this kid had a good temper, until one time in primary school, when Jiang Jingchen was away, Feng Yujia bumped into He Xi in PE class, and they put them together to play.

He Xi was still like a doll at that time, she was very cute with two braids, some boys didn't know how to express their liking, and seeing her quiet and quiet, they liked to pull her braids.

A boy ran past He Xi, and pulled her braid with a smile. He Xi nearly fell over with too much force, and was then supported by Feng Yujia. The next second, Feng Yujia rushed out like an arrow. Before he could react, Feng Yujia hugged him, threw him on the ground, and beat him violently.

Afterwards, three teachers came and managed to pull Feng Yujia away.

So Feng Yujia knew when he was young that although his sister was older than him, he wanted to protect her, but most of the time, his elder brother was on top of him, so he didn't need to take action, but now...

Thinking of this, Feng Yujia couldn't help but look sideways at his elder brother.

Jiang Jingchen couldn't bear it anymore: "It's the eighth time! Is there a flower on my face?!"

"Brother, you..." Feng Yujia tentatively asked, "Is there anything uncomfortable?"

Jiang Jingchen: "!!!"