Chapter 118 Little Bun

On this day, Jiang Lan was only squinting at 5:30 in the morning, and Lu Xian was leaning against him with his hands on his chest, looking quiet and obedient.

I don't know how long it has passed, Jiang Lan slowly opened his eyes, and saw Lu Xian smiling.

Jiang Lan laughed, but then realized something was wrong.

Lu Xian's face was covered with sweat, almost soaking his whole body, but the young man seemed unaware, and said in a hoarse voice, "Are you awake?"

Jiang Lan was startled, "What time is it?"

"It's half past ten." Lu Xian said, "Go to sleep a little longer."

What are you sleeping on? Jiang Lan's mind was in a mess, he sat up and said habitually, "You haven't had breakfast yet."

"No more." Lu Xian continued, "I can't eat any more."

The daze in Jiang Lan's heart suddenly turned into sharp fear. Ever since he woke up and saw Lu Xian's face turned pale, he had instinctively started to "deceive" himself, but now he could no longer deceive himself, Jiang Lan didn't speak, and rang the head of the bed Ling, the doctor came quickly, and he knew it was time just by looking at Lu Xian's condition.

"I'll let the operating room get ready." The doctor turned around and left.

Jiang Lan didn't even put on his shoes, and stood by the bed helplessly.

Lu Xian felt distressed when he saw it, and patted the place beside him, "Lie down with me for a while."

Jiang Lan: "... When did it start?"

"An hour ago? It's normal, don't be afraid." Lu Xian felt that it was useless for Jiang Lan to read so many books about the third trimester of pregnancy, so he was still flustered.

Jiang Lan's frozen nerves gradually became active. He ordered himself to calm down as quickly as possible. He glanced at the physical sign detector next to him. It was still normal. Then he went to the bathroom to wash up. After he came out, he scooped up a bowl and stewed it last night. millet porridge.

"Brother." Lu Xian whispered: "I don't want to eat." He was in so much pain that he took a light breath, "Come up and hug me."

The porcelain bowl was almost knocked over, and the porridge spilled out. Jiang Lan threw it away, leaving the table in a mess. He walked to the bedside, wrapped the quilt in his arms, picked up the wet Lu Xian, and gave him the pheromone once.

The doctor came in as soon as it was over, he was slightly taken aback when he saw the situation, and then said: "Okay, I'm going to remind you."

Jiang Lan stared at the doctor: "Shall we go to the operating room now?"

"Yes, the genital cavity has begun to shrink."

Lu Xian was carried onto the transfer bed, and he was very quiet during the whole process, until when he was about to be pushed away, he grabbed Jiang Lan's hand.

Lu Xian was also flustered. When he woke up in the morning, he felt frightening pains one after another, but Jiang Lan was always at ease by his side. Now that he entered the operating room alone, his psychological defense was somewhat overwhelmed.

Jiang Lan held Lu Xian's hand instead: "I'll change my clothes to disinfect, and I'll be right back."

Lu Xian nodded: "Okay."

Cold sweat fell from the brows of his brows, slipped over the corners of his eyes, and stopped there as if he had just cried. Lu Xian smiled so heartbreakingly, Jiang Lan wiped off the sweat for him, "Just wait for me."