Chapter 132 Not on purpose

Lu Xian didn't go home that night, but slept at Xue Xunyu's house. Feng Jin quickly cleaned up a guest room, worried that he would be kicked out of the master bedroom.

That's not true, but Lu Xian chatted with Xue Xunyu eating melon seeds until midnight.

They were outside chatting about high school anecdotes, what happened to their former so-and-so classmates, and how they had an appointment with the bully from the school next door a long time ago.

Feng Jin waited with chills in his heart.

Mr. Feng, who couldn't sleep, was wrapped in a nightgown and sat on the balcony, choosing to bombard Jiang Lan with text messages.

[You are arguing? Don't, to be reasonable, Jiang Lan, the matter of husband and wife should not bring trouble to brothers. 】

[I think you are half responsible for not being able to wait for Xiaoyu tonight. 】

[Really rest assured that Lu Xian is staying outside? 】

[Don't pretend to be dead! say! 】

After sending this sentence, Jiang Lan played a video.

Feng Jin: "!" It's not necessary.

Feng Jin didn't lose if he lost, so he bit the bullet and took it.

Jiang Lan had just finished taking a shower, and his expression was cold, but for some reason, Feng Jin always felt that his emotions were leaking, as if he was a little happy and a little sad.

Jiang Lan stroked her damp hair back, "Where's Xiaoxian?"

"Chat with Yu'er downstairs." Feng Jin was curious: "Why are you playing the video for me?"

"Bozi and Aunt Liu are both asleep, I want to see a living person."

Feng Jin: "...Say something that I can understand."

Jiang Lan just laughed.

He took a cold shower, repeated doubts and affirmations again and again, suppressed the negative emotions that were about to get out of control, and finally convinced him that everything that happened in the baby room was true.

Feng Jin is one of the best proofs.

After all, he had never seen Feng Jin in his last life until Jiang Lan left. Even if it was a dream, it was impossible for him to have such a nose and eyes, right?

Feng Jin was worried: "Don't be infected by Cen Ji..."

Jiang Lan wanted to face, and opened his mouth to come, "I said that I was crying to tease you before, I just... I just had an argument with Xiaoxian, and I made up again, and my mood was just agitated."

Feng Jin let out a "hmm" and didn't ask any further questions.

Here, Lu Xian was tired of chatting with Xue Xunyu, so he simply opened the sofa and wrapped the quilt on it for the night.

Feng Jin kept his eyes open until dawn, thinking that it was all right, it was just one night.

However, when Feng Jin washed, dressed and came down neatly, the living room was empty.

Feng Jin: "???"

The cooking aunt came out of the kitchen and said with a smile: "Mr. Xue and his friends woke up as soon as I came. After breakfast, they said they had something to do and went out."

Feng Jin held on to the railing, "Hmm..."

Forget it, Feng Jin thought again, the two of them haven't been together alone for a long time, and they could hang out and play together when they were young, but time has changed, and with Wen Zong following, nothing will happen.