Chapter 124 Marriage Proposal

Lu Xian met Cen Ji's gaze and waved to him.

Cen Ji finished his conversation with the business partner beside him, and strode over.

Jiang Lan wanted to run away a little bit.

Cen Ji didn't notice it. It can even be said that ever since he found out that He Lan was pregnant, he was completely in control of his emotions and didn't care about the life or death of others.

"Lu Xian." Cen Ji greeted, and when he looked at Jiang Lan, his eyes suddenly became thicker, as if he was encouraged, but also as if he was entrusting something.

Jiang Lan: "..." So what does your proposal to He Lan have to do with me?

That's different. Cen Ji discussed the details of the proposal with Jiang Lan. In his opinion, Jiang Lan is like a unparalleled counselor who assisted the king in ancient times and can play a reassuring role.

There were still some guests not present, and it was windy at night, so Cen Ji asked them to go upstairs to rest temporarily, and Xue Xunyu was already there.

Arriving at the door of the room that Cen Ji mentioned, as soon as Lu Xian knocked on the door, he heard the whistle and the layman was full of smiles: "Please come in!"

Lu Xian pushed the door and entered, and saw Xue Xunyu and Feng Jin sitting opposite each other by the window. There was a high coffee table in the middle with a bunch of wiped playing cards on it, and Feng Jin's face was already covered with notes.

Hearing the movement, Feng Jin looked at it, and raised his hand to lift the paper curtain in front of him to one side, "Why are you so slow?"

Unlike Cen Ji who has compassion for most Omegas, Feng Jin has always lacked sympathy, and now the one who can put a note on his face is really Xue Xunyu.

Looking at this scene, Lu Xian felt it was funny: "What are you two playing?"

Xue Xunyu pulled the stool aside, "Compare the size, it's boring."

Feng Jin peeled off all the notes, saw Jiang Lan's depressed and negative look, and wondered, "What's wrong?"

Jiang Lan shook his head.

Feng Jin didn't take it to heart either, and pulled the two of them to play together, no matter how big or small, they just played poker.

Jiang Lan lacked interest, but his luck with the cards was excellent. Even if Lu Xian went through the back door to feed Xue Xunyu cards, he could blow Feng Jin up to the sky. The moment four twos came out, Feng Jin thought it was a fart.

There was a burst of noise and laughter outside the window. Lu Xian glanced at it and saw the champagne tower being pushed up.

Today was Cen Ji's home game, Jiang Lan and the others waited for Cen Ji to finish his brief speech before going downstairs.

Everyone celebrated with champagne and congratulated and complimented Cen Ji.

Seeing Jiang Lan for the second time, Cen Ji nodded solemnly.

Jiang Lan: "..."

"Brother, what are you and Cen Ji doing?" Lu Xian had long wanted to ask.

Jiang Lan: "You'll know in a while."

Cen Ji was worried that the surprise of the proposal would be revealed in advance, so he asked Jiang Lan to keep it a secret, which is understandable, so Jiang Lan didn't tell anyone.

He Lan drank half a glass of orange juice and started to feel sleepy, thinking that in ten minutes' time, he would tell Cen Ji to go upstairs and take a nap.