Chapter 123 I'm used to it

Cen Ji didn't know where to start, and felt very panicked.

He Lan would never agree to take away the child, that is to say, he would have to live through this kind of fearful life for at least nine months!

But subconsciously, thinking of He Lan's own blood, the pride and joy of being an Alpha hit his nerves again and again. If you say that Cen Ji doesn't look forward to it at all, that's impossible.

"I propose to He Lan." Cen Ji said.

Jiang Lan thought for a while: "Need my help?"

Cen Ji shook his head: "I'm just chatting with you. Of course, there are good jewelry designers who can recommend me."

Jiang Lan leaned back and poured a glass of water.

Cen Ji calmed down for a long time. Those who didn't know thought he was talking about a bill of more than a billion yuan, and then "learned" from Jiang Lan about everything. In Cen Ji's opinion, those doctors are not as reliable as Jiang Lan. After all, Mr. Jiang's The practical ability is obvious to all.

Jiang Lan saw that Cen Ji's mobile notes had been turned over, and asked, "Do you feel real now?"

Cen Ji was completely immersed in his emotions, he didn't notice that Jiang Lan's face was pale, and he smiled lightly, "Yes, but I'm worried that I will collapse when I see He Lan."

It's about to collapse, Jiang Lan said silently.

As a ceiling-level existence in the Alpha class, he finally understands today that what he has seen and heard in the past is just a drop in the ocean. The world is so big, why worry about no surprises?

Cen Ji called the waiter to come in, and ordered a simple and crude rice bowl.

Jiang Lan: "Have an appetite?"

"Yeah." Cen Ji responded, "Only when you're full can you take better care of He Lan."

Jiang Lan tentatively: "Then you eat slowly?"

Cen was very upset, "You have nothing to do, why don't you stay with me for a while?"

Jiang Lan waved his hand quickly, indicating that it's okay, don't talk, I'm here because you Cen Ji don't speak today.

Cen Ji always eats with big mouthfuls, regardless of his image, but because of his handsome appearance, he appears rough and informal.

Jiang Lan finally struggled: "You look like this... just once in front of me..."

"It's okay." Cen Ji interrupted, "I treat you as a brother."

Jiang Lan: "..."

After both Lu Xian and He Lan had finished their afternoon tea, Cen Ji called.

"About three hours and twenty minutes, faster than I thought." He Lan said.

Lu Xian: "?" Is this fast? Jiang Lan was stunned for a moment when he knew that he was pregnant, and then he thought about everything, not to compete, but to ask, is Cen Ji's ability to accept this aspect too weak?

"Xiao Xian, I'll call the driver to take you home, Cen Ji..."

Lu Xian: "I understand!"

Lu Xian and Cen Ji just missed each other, and Cen Ji didn't mention that he and Jiang Lan had already met, so when he got home and saw his Alpha, Lu Xian was a little surprised, "Brother, why did you come back so early?"

Jiang Lan: "I'm exhausted physically and mentally."

"Are you also worried that Brother He Lan is pregnant and Cen Ji can't accept it?" Lu Xian said with a smile: "Before I..."