Chapter 162 Finale

Anyway, except for Jiang Lan, all the Alphas in this private room leaned on the wall to get out.

Therefore, it will cost a lot to say that people are caught on the spot again.

Feng Jin called for his assistant to take him home.

Xue Xunyu was boiling soup on the pot and was drawing in the greenhouse on the first floor. Like Lu Xian, he never let go of the skill of eating no matter how smooth his life was.

Hearing the noise, Xue Xunyu came out, and was startled when he saw Feng Jin stumbling around.

"Why are you so drunk?" Xue Xunyu stepped forward.

Feng Jin opened his mouth and complained in a vague way: "Because of Jiang Lan, Cen Ji called me over to make complaints about the meeting, but Jiang Lan caught me, and I lost my mother's game of cards, so I asked Lu Xian to contact you. Nor agree."

Xue Xunyu broke it down in one sentence: "Why, your phone is broken? Can't contact me by yourself?"

Feng Jin chuckled, it's quite far away, saving Xue Xunyu from making that trip.

The Xue family is different from Su Ningyue. After being dealt with by Feng Jin a few times, they are all honest. They usually don't bother Xue Xunyu when they have nothing to do. When something happens, Feng Jin finds a way to settle it. If you lower your head, it means that the other half is not bad, Feng Jin thinks I am qualified, right?

Xue Xunyu's glands have always been healthy. In the early stages of pregnancy, she had nothing but vomiting. Unexpectedly, in the later stages, high blood pressure caused some fever symptoms, and she stayed in bed every day to recuperate.

I remember that Xue Xunyu couldn't take it anymore when it was more than seven months old, so he called Lu Xian and asked him to help him "break out of prison".

Lu Xian should refuse, but what kind of friendship do they have? Besides, hearing Xue Xunyu's tone, he would really be depressed if he didn't blow the wind outside, so Lu Xian asked Wen Zong to send him over, and the bodyguard at the door saw that Lu Xian's vigilance had dropped to zero. Wen Zong used the cover, and Xue Xunyu sneaked into the car while he let Yan go, and ran away with the three of them.

Xue Xunyu wanted to go to the snack street he frequented, so Lu Xian took him there, planning to go home after playing for half an hour.

Xue Xunyu was very happy at first, but he didn't expect that Feng Jin left work early that day, and he didn't see anyone when he returned home.

Feng Jin came to arrest them personally, and the temporary parking spot at the entrance of the snack street was full of seven or eight black cars. When Feng Jin found Xue Xunyu, the man was both grilled squid and stinky tofu, even though the doctor said that Occasionally he can eat, but Feng Jin is so angry that his brain hurts, and he can't afford to offend anyone.

Smell brown? Wen Zong ran away early.

Xue Xunyu's mouth was full of red oil, and he asked Feng Jin: "Why, do you want to suffocate me?"

At that time, Feng Jin deeply felt that he was the one who needed to call 120 for help. Later, the family doctor came, and the examination result showed that Xue Xunyu was fine. one hundred and eight.

Even Jiang Lan sincerely suggested that Feng Jin should not be allowed to live for two more years.

Xue Xunyu couldn't figure it out afterwards, so he asked Feng Jin, "Why are you so worried?"

He thought very simply, he felt that he was usually in good health, and Feng Jin's care was too thoughtful, so there must be nothing wrong with Mao.

As a result, when there was half a month left before the due date, Xue Xunyu woke up one morning and felt a stomachache. He lifted the quilt and saw that he was red.