Chapter 98 You Are My First Love

Feng Jin still controlled the strength of this kick, the main reason was that the opponent rushed out suddenly, and his body reacted first, but the NPC elder brother entered the iron bucket in an "upside down" posture. At this moment, his feet were kicking in the air.

Just like that, Feng Jin didn't let go of Xue Xunyu, but grabbed the waistband of the NPC eldest brother with one hand, and asked someone, "Sorry, I didn't find an iron bucket here, are you okay?"

I don't know if it's the illusion of the NPC brother, but this player talks...how does it sound like someone is in good spirits on a happy occasion? With a smile in your tone? It feels like a wedding candy will be sent out in the next second.

This is not the first time that the NPC brother has been beaten. He can resist, and the boss also told him not to get angry with the player, let alone the player apologized.

"It's all right." The eldest brother waved his hand.

But Feng Jin seemed guilty, and stretched out one hand to get something in his pocket. He didn't know if it was dark or something, but he didn't get enough out anyway, so Feng Jin pulled Xue Xunyu to his side, and the NPC elder brother clearly saw their clasped hands.

During the whole process, Xue Xunyu followed his movements forward and backward.

Big brother: "..."

The NPC has not been so speechless for a long time, and he really wants to say "Are you sick?" The new way of showing affection these years? But looking at that Omega player's face was also flushed, and gradually figured out the taste, the two may have just established a relationship, maybe I scared them and made them bravely face love!

Thinking about it this way, and then looking at the brand of cigarettes, the depression in the elder brother's chest dissipated, and he took it as a matter of course, "Hey, I have met so many players, but you still know how to be a human being." Wanshi said to Xue Xunyu: "It's a pretty good Alpha, don't miss it."

"Pull it down!" Lu Xian slammed the sofa pillow away, filled with righteous indignation, "Is this not bad?"

Barrage--

[I'll go, really the boyfriend who burns fish? The sound seems to be... not bad? 】

Some trolls moved upon hearing the wind, [Are people identified by voice? What if it's an ugly monster? 】

Xue Xunyu got tired of holding the phone with this posture, so he turned the phone backwards. He might have been stunned by Feng Jin's series of maneuvers and forgot about the camera, so everyone in the live broadcast room clearly saw a beautiful silhouette with neat and smooth lines and a high nose bridge that seemed to be able to slide on it.

[! ! ! Calling people ugly again? Did the Chacha incident teach you guys a lesson? Such a side face can be used to seduce ghosts, why don't you say it's not good-looking? ! 】

Here, Feng Jin took a cigarette, lit it with one hand, and smoked it with the NPC brother.

Feng Jin, who has always been demanding on employees, seemed to be down to earth to sympathize with the sufferings of the world, and said softly, "Isn't this job not easy?"

"It's not easy, but I love it!" NPC elder brother said: "I just like to watch other people scream out of fear, and I will also decompress him when he decompresses."

Feng Jin nodded: "There are not many good people like you."

The NPC brother made me amused, thinking that Feng Jin might just succeed in holding hands with Omega, he was so happy that he didn't even think about what to say, what kind of good and bad people are there? There was a urging sound on the intercom, and he wore the mask of a white-haired ghost and waved his hand: "I still have tasks, so I'm leaving first."