Chapter 18 Thorns

Lu Xian knew that the visitor was not kind, so he turned around and wanted to go back to the room.

"You're proud of driving me away?" Mama Wang's voice was cold and thin, making the eardrums constrict uncomfortably, "Forcing me to resign from my wife in person, Lu Xian, I didn't see it."

Lu Xian took a deep breath and turned to look at Wang Ma, "It's because you didn't do your job well, so don't blame me."

These words immediately made Wang Ma's face ugly: "Damn! Don't you just want to take revenge on me? But let me tell you, Lu Xian, my wife won't feel sorry for you when I go back! You are an outsider of the Lu family, but as an Omega, you don't even have half the cuteness of Master Yan An. No wonder everyone hates you wherever you go! Mr. Jiang is only interested in you for a while. It's better to just grab an Omega on the street, so you don't have to look at your dead face every day. Let me tell you..."

Lu Xian listened quietly, his expression did not change, but his face turned pale.

Lu Xian thought about throwing this person out after Wang Ma finished swearing, but suddenly, Wang Ma's voice stopped abruptly, and her shoulders shrank back ridiculously, as if someone was strangling her neck, showing fear.

Lu Xian followed her gaze and was also stunned.

Jiang Lan stood five meters away, staring at Wang Ma expressionlessly, seeing her stop, said lightly: "Continue."

How dare Wang Ma?

She can act boldly in the Lu family, but this is Jiang Lan's territory after all, so she still has to do face-saving work, and it is extremely embarrassing for her master to hear such dirty and arrogant words.

"Jiang, Mr. Jiang..." Wang Ma mumbled.

Jiang Lan didn't speak, he just thought that in the previous life, because of his lack of attention, Wang Ma not only sued the Lu family, but also sued him, saying that Lu Xian had gone too far, but Lu Xian stayed in the small room all day, visibly thinning out to the naked eye.

It's not just me, Jiang Lan thought, all the culprits are the ones who look around.

In the previous life, Jiang Lan had no minefields. Rather than saying that he had a good temper, it would be better to say that no one or anything could catch his eyes. Even if he had a good impression of Lu Yan'an, this was almost the nature of a top Alpha. Even if he was bitten lightly, he would not care about ants, but now—

Jiang Lan propped his arms up on the railing, without any waves in his eyes, but stared at Wang Ma very intently, as if he had to describe it as a satiated lion playing with his hare, thinking how best to play with her to death.

"Jiang Lan..." Lu Xian was also apprehensive.

"Xiao Xian went back to the room." Jiang Lan said softly.

Jiang Lan's tone was unquestionable, and the pheromones emitted were somewhat oppressive. Lu Xian glanced at Wang Ma, thinking of how this person made things difficult for him in the past, he thought "Good luck", and then went back to the room.

It was impossible for him to intercede with Wang Ma, and it was only because he didn't want to be troubled by the Lu family.

"Mr. Jiang!" Wang Ma, who was in the center of the storm, was naturally even more flustered, and began to speak indiscriminately: "I think you have misunderstood me. It is Lu Xian who has been bullying me. I was also in a hurry just now. If you don't believe me, ask your wife and young masters, Lu Xian is really bad. Huh?!"

Wang Ma's eyes widened suddenly in horror. She felt something climbed up to her knees, exuding a cold and biting breath, like a poisonous snake. Wang Ma boldly trembled and lowered her head, and saw dense green vines under her feet, and scale-like things on the surface opened up, which were scalp-numbing barbs.