Chapter 103 Over the Wall in the Middle of the Night

Feng Jin recalled that when he was in the susceptible period, he didn't even think about finding an Omega, so he just resisted, even more irritable than Cen Ji, and the most direct way to vent his anger was to punch.

None of the provocative and belligerent Alphas dared to go on stage.

He was treated as an evil ghost in a daze, but he never cried.

cry......

Feng Jin pondered for a while, then subconsciously looked at the room where Xue Xunyu lived, and then said "no" ten thousand times in his heart.

"Bang!", Cen Ji turned and went in and slammed the door.

He realized that something was wrong after he fell, and looked at He Lan who was sleeping curled up on his side on the bed. Half of He Lan's face was covered by the quilt, and a ray of morning light fell on his slightly frowned eyebrows. He didn't react at all, tired. numb.

Cen Ji was inexplicable and not wronged anymore, he knew that he was unreasonable during the susceptible period and couldn't control his strength, but He Lan never thought of leaving.

When the matter in the Loving Orphanage subsides, I will marry the man back home, Cen Ji thought to himself, I am the one who climbed up, if it goes well, it can be regarded as God's compensation for me.

Feng Jin had to go back to the laboratory, he wanted to see the exact data with his own eyes, it might take two days for him to go back and forth.

When talking about this matter, Xue Xunyu understood very well, he told Feng Jin not to be too anxious about work, and take his time when he is done, he is safe here and everything is fine.

After lunch, Feng Jin drove away.

In fact, Feng Jin could tell that Xue Xunyu wanted to be with him, but he was tossing back and forth, and the weather was so hot that he didn't feel comfortable staying here.

"Hey! Are you a watchdog?" Lu Xian gnawed on an apple and came out.

"No, move around." Xue Xunyu waved his arms symbolically.

"Okay." Lu Xian said: "You have temporary marks, and now it's the period of passionate love. It's normal to be reluctant. I'm not a big villain, can I still beat mandarin ducks?"

Xue Xunyu chuckled, "I'm a bit reluctant."

He seldom experienced this kind of feeling of being aroused. When he fell in love, he warned himself not to sink too much, but Feng Jin was very kind to himself, so good that Xue Xunyu was holding on to the thread of reason, and he still couldn't control his feet from slipping. .

Feng Jin drove steadily and fast, and arrived at the laboratory in the evening.

Relevant experts have been waiting for a long time.

The security equipment here has been upgraded several levels after the appearance of the spirochete. Everyone who comes to work has signed a non-disclosure agreement, and the amount of money invested every day is an astonishing amount. It's hard to bear it alone, but now it's Jiang Lan's money.

Feng Jin changed into a white coat, cleaned and disinfected, and followed the experts into the door.

It's not just about bringing down the Wu family and bringing Yunkang to a higher level. Feng Jin sees how big the profit is, and how big the risk is. Once the Omegas are really freed from being restricted by Alpha pheromones, it will set off a monstrous storm. Huge waves are enough to propel an industry to a new height, and they can also be photographed by the waves, leaving no bones left.

Ordinary people really dare not do it.

But if it succeeds, Feng Jin will also let Xue Xunyu inject it. In life, ups and downs are unpredictable, and things like accidents are even more unclear. Feng Jin thought that if he had any accidents, even if he was marked by a high-level, Xue Xunyu can also get rid of it as soon as possible, so as not to be entangled in drugs or even endanger the glands.