Chapter 72 Gap!

Xue Xunyu picked up his hairy belly with chopsticks, and after eating slowly, he opened his mouth slowly, telling about his past entanglement with Feng Jin.

Lu Xian was busy eating melons, and the butter hot pot was no longer attractive.

After listening, Lu Xian frowned, and put his chopsticks on the side of the pot for five minutes, "Why have you never mentioned it before?"

"Have you forgotten what state you were in at that time?" Xue Xunyu asked back: "The estrus period is approaching, and Lu Yan'an is bothering you because of this broken bottle and that broken cup. You have a white face all day long, dare I say it? It's been half a month since you adjusted this matter, and I don't bother to bring it out to upset you."

These words made Lu Xian's heart sour and comfortable. There is nothing to say about his friendship with Xiaoyu.

Lu Xian didn't worry about it, "What's the situation with Feng Jin now?"

"Recognize me." Xue Xunyu frowned, "Don't say, these high-level Alphas have a really good memory. They smelled my pheromone by accident and remembered it."

"No wonder." Lu Xian suddenly realized: "The last time you got drunk on your birthday, you were a hooligan to him, so you knew him a long time ago."

Xue Xunyu paused, showing a bit of embarrassment: "Discuss something, don't mention it in the future."

"It's okay if I don't mention it?" Lu Xian picked up the duck intestines and put them into the sesame sauce, "Feng Jin, that living evil spirit, is now surrounding you, an Alpha is so attentive to an Omega, don't tell me what he thinks, you don't see it."

"I can see it." Xue Xunyu said: "But so what? It was just that I stretched out my hand to help him when he was in the most difficult time. He was grateful, and with the help of high-level genes, he mistook this gratitude for his special affection for Omega. When he woke up, he would stop pestering me. If he wants to repay his favor, can I stop him?"

Lu Xian was stunned for a while, "You really can figure it out."

"It's still the same sentence, Smelly A affects my money. As for me, now I want to create two big-selling comics and build my own small nest." Xue Xunyu had yearning in his eyes, and followed the topic, "Furthermore, looking at your love history, I think it is too difficult. It is you, who tolerated Jiang Lan for so long, and I would have hacked him to death."

Jiang Lan, who had been eavesdropping at the door for a while, suddenly shot an arrow in the knee.

"To be honest, these so-called high-level and top-level Alphas are not as reliable as ordinary Alphas. The low emotional intelligence is touching. I am not the kind of Omega whose pheromones are so rich that people will be fascinated. Hey, I have a clear self-positioning."

Lu Xian continued: "I can't do pheromone either..."

Jiang Lan took a deep breath, feeling that he could no longer be silent, he immediately unlocked it with his fingerprint, and Jiang Wangcai barked when he heard the movement.

"Okay." Jiang Lan came in and rubbed Wangcai's head, and said seamlessly while changing his shoes: "Here is the little fish? Well, it smells delicious. What do you want to eat?"

"Hotpot." Aunt Liu came out of the kitchen with juice, "Xiao Xian said that the taste is bland, so I thought it would be okay for Omega to have a hotpot once in a while during pregnancy, so I made it."

Jiang Lan knew that Aunt Liu was covering for Lu Xian, so she said "hmm".

"Sir, haven't you eaten yet? I'll prepare another set of bowls and chopsticks."