Chapter 9

After finishing everything and leaving the police station, Lu Xian was still embarrassed. He acquiesced that Jiang Lan was busy with work, but was called by a phone call.

Just as Lu Xian was about to say "Go back to work", Jiang Lan preempted him, "Shall I take you to eat hot pot?"

Lu Xian was taken aback.

Xue Xunyu was stunned: "Huh?"

Jiang Lan pointed to his watch: "It's time for dinner."

What kind of ecstasy array is Jiang Lan setting up? Xue Xunyu thought to himself that he knew Lu Xian in high school, watched Lu Xian fall in unrequited love along the way, and finally married Jiang Lan as he wished, but it seemed to be an endless secret love. Jiang Lan never paid attention to Lu Xian, let alone caring about the people around him.

The decoration here is bright and exquisite. It is a place that Xue Xunyu and Lu Xian would yearn for but would never come to when they saw it in the photos. It is too expensive.

The waiter asked them what they were eating, and the names of the dishes they said were very awkward, and they could vaguely distinguish abalone or prawns. Lu Xian and Xue Xunyu didn't speak, but Jiang Lan understood, and looked at the waiter, "Serve all the signature dishes you mentioned just now."

The waiter said "OK", and couldn't help but look at Lu Xian and Xue Xunyu. Jiang Lan could tell at a glance that they were of extraordinary status. The suits and famous brand watches were at least a few hundred thousand, while Lu Xian and the two were dressed decently, but they didn't have a single luxury brand on them. In addition, they were Omega.

Lu Xian noticed it, and smiled wryly in his heart, no one would believe him if he said it, he is Jiang Lan's Omega.

"What's your look?" Jiang Lan said coldly.

The waiter was stunned for a moment, hearing that Jiang Lan's tone was not friendly, and hurriedly said: "No, I..."

"How to make a complaint?" Jiang Lan interrupted, anyone's contempt and contempt for Lu Xian would hit him like a whip, reminding Jiang Lan all the time - it was your negligence that caused all this, and even more serious consequences.

Jiang Lan felt the rage as if he felt the same way. The usually gentle and amiable person became cautious in an instant.

It is true that Lu Xian is not angry at all...

"Jiang Lan?" Lu Xian thought to himself why you are so angry, "Forget it, he might have a problem with his eyesight, I'm hungry."

Jiang Lan now wants to pamper Lu Xian. If the situation permits, he will give Lu Xian whatever he wants, and if he picks stars from the sky, he can immediately make people build a ladder.

The waiter hurriedly left, knowing that he almost got into trouble.

no! Don't be confused by appearances, there must be demons when things go wrong, Jiang Lan must have an impure purpose! Xue Xunyu warned himself that he must strictly guard his position to prevent...

"Order two shrimp slides first." Xue Xunyu rubbed his nose, praying for God's forgiveness, he has no resistance to this stuff.

This restaurant is most famous for its seafood. The breaded crabs are big and their claws are still moving slightly. The sashimi is also thin as a cicada's wings. Not to mention brushing the hot pot, eating raw has a special taste.

The most important thing is to enjoy.

Lu Xian and Xue Xunyu almost swallowed their tongues. Lu Xian didn't have an appetite two days ago, but Jiang Lan gave him pheromone, and he felt better.