Chapter 116 Just say so if you want to beat me up

Cen Ji really needs to digest and digest.

He thought there was something wrong with his body, but he never thought it was a pheromone entity.

But why the wolf?

Although this thing...is indeed majestic and handsome, but as Jiang Lan said, he doesn't like wolves very much, not because he is afraid of them. Some fears gradually fade after he is differentiated into high-level ones, but after all, he was still young when he was chased by wolves. Small, with a fragile heart, I just can't like this kind of creature.

But He Lan liked it very much.

He Lan broke away from Cen Ji's embrace, stepped forward and squatted down, feeling the familiar aura from Hei Lang's body, Hei Lang gently licked his cheek, without any brutality just now.

Jiang Lan hung one hand out of the car window, then tapped on the car door twice, attracted Cen Ji's attention, and then pointed to He Chaozhi's position.

Cen Ji was filled with sorrow and had nowhere to vent his evil fire.

Cen Ji moved so that his hand bones creaked, and he walked to He Chao to the side of the car. The driver must have been ordered to drive away, but this action completely angered Cen Ji, thinking of the stick he had greeted him before , his eyes were red, and he raised his elbow and slammed it on the car window with force. With the crisp sound of glass shattering, the only obstacle disappeared, and the panic on He Chaozhi's face could be seen at a glance. caught his collar.

Hearing He Chaozhi's scream, Lu Xian turned his head to take a look, but was stopped by Jiang Lan: "Look less."

"Okay." Lu Xianguang felt that the scene was cruel when he heard the movement.

With Cen Ji's iron fist down, He Chao might really be crippled after this beating, and it will not be the He family's turn to settle accounts with him in the future.

Similar to that night, He Chaozhi was rushed to the hospital by his own bodyguards.

Cen Ji was also bruised and bruised. He Lan was impatient and took him to the previous private hospital to treat the wound. In the past, Cen Ji would have seized the opportunity to sell himself miserably, but the incident of Hei Lang had a strong impact on him.

Taking advantage of He Lan's time to prescribe the medicine, Cen Ji seized the opportunity to ask Jiang Lan, "How did you feel when your pheromone entity first appeared?"

"I don't feel it." Jiang Lan said sincerely, "I just tried it, and I think it's quite easy to use."

Controlling the pheromone entity is a talent. At this moment, the black wolf is put away by Cen Ji, and he dare not let it go for a while.

"Notify me of any changes." Jiang Lan stood up, "I'm going to take Xiao Xian to the beach for a walk, I don't feel relieved that he is alone in the car."

"OK."

Lu Xian is sharing this explosive news with Xue Xunyu.

Xue Xunyu: [Must see and see! 】

Just when Feng Jin came in, Xue Xunyu said casually, "Cen Ji's pheromone entity is Heilang, you don't seem to have it."

You don't seem to...

No hey...

Why......

Mr. Feng turned pale and petrified in an instant.

He thought the little Omega cared about this.

In fact, Xue Xunyu is so-so, if you have it, you don't have it, but Feng Jin, as the second most powerful man in the circle after Jiang Lan, actually lost to Cen Ji in reality! It's not that there is no need to distinguish between high and low, but it's just... just a little yearning.