Chapter 102 Don't Want to Take a Second Look

Feng Jin never expected that Cen Ji would suddenly launch a pheromone attack. Moreover, the Alpha in the susceptible period was irritable and irritable, and the damage was doubled.

"Huh?!" Xue Xunyu panicked.

Lin Haoyuan took two steps forward, raised his hand to open the pheromone barrier as a buffer, Feng Jin was bumped in mid-air, and then rolled to the ground.

The moment Feng Jin pressed down on the ground with one hand, cold sweat covered Feng Jin's back, not because of the pain from the fall, but because of this posture...it's not ugly!

Xue Xunyu was by his side. If all four limbs hit the ground at the same time, Feng Jin would jump up and beat Jiang Lan and Cen Ji to death, and finally leave this beautiful earth at the speed of light.

Xue Xunyu stepped forward to support Feng Jin, "Are you all right?"

Feng Jin was taken aback by the worry in the youth's tone.

The red building was so high that Xue Xunyu thought that if he fell down, he would be in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. He didn't care about how Feng Jin landed, he only cared about whether he was injured.

Feng Jin and Xue Xunyu looked at each other for a moment, then whispered, "I twisted my foot."

Lu Xian slightly rolled his eyes.

Just now, even if Lin Haoyuan didn't make a move, Feng Jin could save himself. Jiang Lan once told Lu Xian that Feng Jin's pheromone level was the strongest among all the high-level ones.

With Xue Xunyu's support, Feng Jin limped into the room.

"You can't find a class to study." Lin Haoyuan sighed in a low voice, "It doesn't look like this."

By this time, He Lan had already reached the door of the room, and Cen Ji slowly calmed down when he saw his rioting pheromone.

Cen Ji opened his mouth and made no sound, but He Lan understood that he was calling "Brother".

"Jiang Lan, he won't hurt me."

Jiang Lan nodded: "Well, if you need something, call me..."

Jiang Lan put one hand in his pocket and rubbed his phone with his fingertips. He didn't have this habit before, but he may have been infected by the lively atmosphere of his own Omega. Now he wants to watch the excitement, especially the excitement of acquaintances...

He Lan suddenly grabbed Jiang Lan's arm with a vigilant expression, "Jiang Lan?"

There was no chance, Jiang Lan made a decisive decision, "I'm going down."

As soon as the door was closed, He Lan heard hurried footsteps behind him. As soon as he turned around, he was instantly enveloped in the smell of strong alcohol. Alpha hugged him vigorously, breathing hot breath on his neck, and his voice was wrinkled, With a clear crying voice, "Why did you come?"

He Lan patted him on the back, "I didn't expect your susceptibility period to explode suddenly, what do I need to do?"

Cen Ji hoarsely said, "Give me the pheromone..."

The vanilla flavor quickly blends into the spirit.

Cen Ji's breathing became heavier and heavier, and finally it was almost like a beast moaning fiercely in his ears. His pheromone wished it could not materialize, and he tore He Lan's clothes layer by layer, "He Lan..." Cen Ji left The last word of reason, "If I scare you, run."

Just as He Lan was about to say something, his brain went blank in an instant, and pheromone poured in from his glands, making him lose all mobility.

There was a loud "bang" from the room, and it was Cen Ji's violent pheromone that swept a decorative vase to the ground. After Cen Ji realized something, he opened the pheromone barrier, so he just listened to it from the outside, and then fell into silence.