Chapter 125: Lied to my feelings

Feng Jin was wet all over, but his bearing remained undiminished. He stroked his hair back, revealing his plump and smooth forehead.

There were many people standing around the swimming pool, Feng Jin ignored them, just grabbed the railing, and stretched out one hand in front of him.

It's Xue Xunyu.

Feng Jin stared at him: "You think of me now?"

"Don't make trouble, come up quickly!" Xue Xunyu pulled him up with warm palms without much effort, "Go upstairs and change clothes."

Feng Jin took off his coat, and when he twisted it in his hand, it was full of water.

"You really love Lu Xian." Feng Jin sighed, but there was no sour taste in his tone, because he knew the relationship between Xue Xunyu and Lu Xian, if he were an Alpha to do something to him, Feng Jin would give him a fight Water burial.

"He just gave birth. He is strong on the outside and weak on the inside. Now in late autumn, it's okay for you to fall in. Can Xiao Xian be the same?" Xue Xunyu closed the door and lowered his voice, "Don't provoke him! If Xiao Xian still If Jiang Lan dares to come in front of me if he is not married, I will cut him too!"

Feng Jin didn't answer, but took off his pants directly. This man has long legs, strong muscles and good-looking lines. Xue Xunyu kept his eyes on: "What are you doing?!"

Feng Jin said lightly, "Take a bath."

After saying that, he got into the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

Only Xue Xunyu was left standing outside, his face was hot.

At this moment, the phone vibrated, and Xue Xunyu took it out to take a look, and then the smile disappeared little by little.

【How do you think about what I told you last time? Your brother is getting married, and he is still short of hundreds of thousands to buy a house. Can you find that Alpha? Can you help me? 】

Xue Xunyu smiled angrily, typing with heavy hands, 【I'm in love with a talented person, my elder brother is short of money to buy a house and wants me? Which family asks someone to open their mouths for hundreds of thousands? 】

[You child, didn't I discuss it with you? They're all brothers, what's wrong with helping each other? 】

Xue Xunyu immediately choked back: [I couldn't find a place to stay in Henan at first, why didn't he say to help me when I was looking for my brother? 】

【Your brother doesn't have that condition! 】

Xue Xunyu frowned and typed: [I don't have money, let alone ask my boyfriend for money, I can't ask my brother for a loan, that's it. 】

Afterwards, the frequency of vibrations suddenly became dense, and I also knew that there was an angry swearing, white-eyed wolf, not familiar with it, just a few words back and forth, too lazy to read.

"Little fish?" Feng Jin said suddenly, "I forgot to take my underwear."

There is a change of laundry for guests in the room. Xue Xunyu opened the cabinet and saw a few neatly stacked clothes in the corner. He picked out a dark one, and there was a faint smell of laundry detergent when he took it out. Xue Xunyu Yu went to the bathroom door and knocked, "Here we come."

As the bathroom door opened, hot steam gushed out, and then with a bony hand, Feng Jin took the underwear and threw it on the stool inside, and dragged Xue Xunyu in together without waiting for Xue Xunyu's reaction.

"Feng Jin?!"

"Unhappy?" Feng Jin rubbed Xue Xunyu's neck, ignoring the water vapor to soak him too, "The scent of lime has become a bit bitter."