Chapter 71

Xue Xunyu really couldn't help seeing the Lu family.

Let's talk about the appointment with Feng Jin in the hospital but didn't go. Xue Xunyu called Lu Xian first at noon that day, and wanted to ask about the new platform's recruitment, but Lu Xian answered after calling three or five times, and the voice was weak.

He accidentally broke a vase when he went out, and Lu Yan'an cried whenever he wanted, so Lu Xian was detained.

Logically speaking, from the family, that vase is not expensive, Su Ningyue bought it from a kiln when she was traveling, and Lu Loujing also agreed to buy another one for Lu Yanan, but Lu Yanan just cried.

Xue Xunyu was furious when he heard that, and rushed to Lu's house immediately, but he didn't have an access card, so he couldn't get in at all. When he received Lu Xian, the young man had been tortured by the faint estrus, and the two hurried to the hospital again.

And things like this have become commonplace for Lu Xian, and Xue Xunyu wished to blow up Lu's house countless times.

Su Ningyue once said to Lu Xian in front of Xue Xunyu, "You should learn from An An more, and don't make friends with dubious people."

Xue Xunyu is just like an ordinary Omega, because of his cheerful personality, Su Ningyue just opened his mouth and labeled him as "nothing".

Xue Xunyu has reached the point where he feels physically sick when he sees the Lu family, and feels deeply unlucky.

Su Ningyue's face darkened when she heard this, and her voice was sharp: "Are you cursing?"

Xue Xunyu said lazily, "Don't talk nonsense, am I scolding people?"

Lu Shuangse and Lu Tingxie looked at each other, thinking in unison that they should not come today, it was Su Ningyue who insisted on arguing for the family reunion, but Lu Shuangse knew in her heart that she probably wanted to go to the company to bully her mother's family again.

"You!" Su Ningyue's chest heaved violently, and then glared at Lu Xian: "You just watched?!"

Lu Xian: "..." Otherwise?

Xiaoyu is not his family, but it is better than his family. The first time Su Ningyue said that Xue Xunyu was "nothing, no four", Lu Xian frowned, and replied in a rare way, "Mom, Xiaoyu is my friend, can you respect him?"

Afterwards, Su Ningyue ignored Lu Xian for two weeks.

At this moment, Lu Xian himself was a little surprised. He seemed to have no intention of defending the Lu family.

I can't think of him during the family reunion, I have resentment in my heart, something bad happens, and I push him out immediately, how can I go back to be happy? Lu Xian thought to himself.

"Brother!" Lu Yan'an's eyes were filled with pain, as if he was very unwilling to see conflicts between his family members, his eyes quickly passed over Lu Xian's lower abdomen, as if he was about to step forward.

Xue Xunyu and Wen Zong moved at the same time.

"I won't be polite if you get any closer." Wen Zong warned.

"Are you pretending to be your mother?" Xue Xunyu called out bluntly: "When did Lu Xian's unlucky time not because of you? Now he looks like an innocent little white flower, Lu Yan'an, have you been acting for a long time and you believe it? Are you disgusting?"

These words were blunt, and I almost lost my temper when I said them to Lu Yan'an.

Lu Yan'an's face turned pale, and a viscous and gloomy emotion flashed in his eyes.