Chapter 161 It's all in the wine

When Feng Jin arrived, He Lan started the live broadcast while eating cashew nuts.

No one thought that He Lan, who has always tried her best to protect Cen Ji and never participated in any wars, would love to watch the fun one day.

It was the first formal communication between Feng Jin and Fu Nianqing. At Cen Ji's suggestion, they clinked three cups first, and after drinking hot wine, the atmosphere was up. The three of them got together and scolded Jiang Lan for being a dog.

So for the next half an hour, Jiang Lan heard a lot of "false" remarks.

Cen Ji: "Xiao Fu, you don't know. Didn't there be a development project in N City before? It's the Pearl Eye now. Jiang Lan said that the profit is more, and he should satisfy the brothers first. Feng Jin and I were moved to tears. I just went, Nima, the place was not cleared when we went, and there were many gullies! I was talking to Feng Jin on the front foot, and this person disappeared on the back foot."

Fu Nianqing blinked, "Mr. Feng, where have you been?"

Feng Jin: "It fell into a ditch."

Cen Ji continued: "It's about ten meters deep, and there's not even a place to climb around. It's Feng Jin's fault. If it were someone else, he'd probably lose half his life, so Feng Jin's leg was broken when he was rescued. "

Fu Nianqing: "It's miserable!"

Jiang Lan asked Lu Xian while driving: "Can this be my fault too? Pearly Eyes was a great success, and they didn't divide me for making money."

Lu Xian covered his lips and remained silent.

Followed by Feng Jin, he snorted, "Jiang Lan speaks too much. My Omega and his Omega Lu Xian are best friends. Sometimes Jiang Lan entrusts me with errands, intimidating and luring him. If I don't agree, let Lu Xian To blow the pillow wind, who can bear it?"

"Fart!" Lu Xian scolded angrily: "I have something to say, when did I blow the pillow wind?"

Jiang Lan coughed lightly. At first, he did use Xue Xunyu's name to let Feng Jin do this and that.

Fu Nianqing: "What a pity!"

Cen Ji sighed: "But righteousness is also true. Look next door, the family at the top is fighting to the death. How about us? We are in harmony."

Jiang Lan snorted softly, just such a human saying.

Feng Jin continued: "The main point is because I can't handle it, Jiang Lan has too many tricks."

Jiang Lan: "..." Did you fucking think about it?

Lu Xian saw Jiang Lan's face and knew that some people were gone.

Cen Ji: "So about your son and Baozi..."

"Hey wait!" Feng Jin interrupted: "Who is Baozi with?"

Cen Ji: "Xiaofu's son and Baozi are sitting at the same table now, and the two of them are in the prime of their youth, don't you understand?"

Feng Jin felt sorry for Baozi, and looked at Fu Nianqing faintly upon hearing this.

Fu Nianqing gestured "OK", and then blew on the bottle.

Cen Ji applauded: "Know the general!"

Feng Jin: "..." He didn't say anything about it before he came here, but his emotions were all ignited, and seeing Fu Nianqing's sincerity that was about to drink to the bottom of the table, Feng Jin reluctantly couldn't digest it.

He Lan called the waiter to serve another plate of cashew nuts. He was very happy to hear the excitement, and began to understand the psychology of eating melons.