Chapter 146 Distressed for less than two minutes

"Huh? Jiang Jingchen?" The head teacher was surprised.

Jiang Lan stepped off the podium, "I'm going to find him, I'm causing you trouble."

The head teacher smiled awkwardly.

At this moment, Jiang Jingchen is sitting on the basketball court with no one doubting his life.

Until the sound of familiar footsteps sounded behind him.

The boy froze.

Jiang Lan patted his son on the shoulder, then sat down beside him.

The breeze blew, and there was silence for a while.

It was Jiang Jingchen who couldn't bear it first, "My dear father! What's going on?"

"I also want to know what's going on." Jiang Lan sighed.

Jiang Jingchen: "Just because I'm about to split into an Omega?"

"Yes, not all of them." Jiang Lan said, "Blame me, you were too confident when you were born, and you omitted the step of genetic testing."

"It doesn't matter." Jiang Jingchen continued: "This should be my growth trajectory. Even if it was tested to be an Omega at the time, you don't have to compromise or favoritism. I think I have gained a lot, and I like the current state very much."

Jiang Lan felt turmoil in his heart, Jing Chen was always careless, he hadn't communicated with his son like this for a long time.

"You..." Jiang Lan whispered, "Don't blame me?"

Jiang Jingchen was incredulous: "Why do you blame you?"

"You have seen the growth environment of Omega. To you, I am completely the way of raising an Alpha heir."

Jiang Jingchen repeated: "I like it very much."

As soon as these words came out, a certain emotion that had been tightly wrapped around Jiang Lan's heart was like a loose thread, and he couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief.

"I'm a big man, don't worry."

Jiang Lan chuckled: "You brat."

"Father, let's discuss something. Why did you treat me like that before, and you still treat me like that now? Don't change. I'm not used to it." Jiang Jingchen said, "Uncle He and Uncle Xue all sent me messages today. The child has become a cherished and protected animal, which is out of the question."

Jiang Lan: "Yes."

However, Jiang Lan would definitely not be able to meet such strict requirements as before. Fortunately, Jiang Jingchen is already sensible and has good self-control.

After the father and son finished talking, they got up and returned to the teaching building.

In front of the laboratory building, there is only a relatively spacious sidewalk. The right side is being renovated and reconstructed. The construction team is busy tinkling, and the crane hoists the steel, which will block the sun for a moment.

Jiang Jingchen half-joked, "The number of times you have come to my parent-teacher meeting since you were young can be counted on your fingers, and today I really remember it deeply."

Jiang Lan just laughed.

It's not patriarchalism, but Jiang Lan is busy with official duties, and every time he comes out, he is always criticized. Once in elementary school, a group of people looked at Jiang Jingchen's young age and asked him what his father did. Wei even recognized Jiang Lan, but it was a bit troublesome anyway.