Chapter 69 What a tragedy, Jiang Lan thought

Seeing Xue Xunyu's car turning around in an S shape, Feng Jin smiled slightly, and then quickly followed.

Before the old cypress was hit tragically, Feng Jin grabbed the back seat, Xue Xunyu was startled, immediately turned off the engine and stopped the car, turned his head and frowned and said, "Are you crazy? What if it overturns?"

Feng Jin stared at him closely, and replied after hearing the words: "At worst, I will go to the hospital again. You are the perpetrator, so naturally you have to pay my medical expenses."

Xue Xunyu: "..."

His mua, when did this person know?

Xue Xunyu sighed softly, lifted his long legs and got off the scooter. He scratched his head, knowing that there was no need to play dumb anymore. The panic and embarrassment on his face gradually faded, and Xue Xunyu's expression returned to calm.

Feng Jin only had time to take a good look at him now, regardless of what he imagined in his mind before, at this moment Feng Jin felt that the man should look like this: Xue Xunyu was wearing Lu Xian's slacks and a white T-shirt, with a few small green bamboos printed on his chest, no longer the Sha Matt hairstyle yesterday, but soft and fluffy, showing a beautiful chestnut color in the sun.

Xue Xunyu said softly, "How do you know it's me?"

Feng Jin asked back: "You actually recognized me at the first sight, didn't you?"

Xue Xunyu: "..."

It was hard to recognize Feng Jin's appearance, but Xue Xunyu was determined with alcohol at that time, and saw that the man was much stronger and upright than before. After all, when Feng Jin was rescued, the man was also blind and wounded all over. He looked like an abandoned puppy.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Feng Jin asked again.

Xue Xunyu looked up at him: "Will you believe me when I tell you?"

Feng Jin was dumbfounded. Indeed, many Omega whose pheromones were lime flavored approached deliberately, giving ambiguous information to induce him, and Feng Jin was annoyed.

"Furthermore, saving you back then was voluntary and I didn't ask for anything in return."

Feng Jin looked serious: "But I want to repay."

The wind blows through the treetops, blowing away a pool of ripples.

Xue Xunyu pondered for a moment: "Then you pay me the medical expenses?"

Feng Jin: "..."

Feng Jin had difficulty breathing for a moment.

Xue Xunyu said with a smile: "You can't make a promise with your body, right?"

In the form of a joke, he implied a faint rejection.

When he saw Feng Jin again, he became a person from another world. Even though Lu Xian and Jiang Lan are now more affectionate, with Lu Xian's relationship, Xue Xunyu never thought about entering the so-called upper class. He is just an ordinary Omega. Now the manga is good, and the money he earns is enough for himself. It is not possible to use Lu Xian's convenience to get through the estrus. There was a spark with him, he had a dreamland in his pen, but he himself was very sober.

Feng Jin was also stunned. After all, before he realized Xue Xunyu's identity, he still despised Jiang Lantangtang, a top class, and he was tempted by Omega.

He was eager to recognize each other, but how to repay him seemed to be lost in the fog, and he couldn't grasp the clue, but there was no doubt that Xue Xunyu was special in Feng Jin's heart.