Chapter 3

They were resting at Nandu's place when suddenly her phone rings.

"Hey Nandu!" a boy speaks in the American accent. "Hey Matt! Watsup?" nandu gets all excited listening to her best friend's voice.

"Nothing much Nandu! Just came back from the library and I heard that you were running all around the school like a maniac. Why did you do that?" asked Matt. "What can I say Matt? That stupid idiot psycho Wiiliam was there at the library and he's been bugging me to ask him for the Ball which I would never do. I saw him there and just started running before he sees me. Dang! He sticks stronger than the Duct tape." She explained him the story in short words.

"Nandu! Yaar.. What's wrong with this coffee machine? Ek baar aake dhekhlo na please ! I need a coffee right now!!! Like now now..!" shouted Manik from the chotu sa kitchen.

"Aa rahi hoon Manik... Gimme a minute" she replied. "Nandu! Who are you speaking to? DO you have someone at your place?" asked Matt.

"Oh Shit! Matt I totally forgot about that. There is an Indian student who joined us this year...and you kn ow what he's so hot..just like some cover page model" She mumbled on the phone. Judy called me this morning asking to be his ambassador. Now he is at my place. Why don't you guys come along? We'll have fun" she suggested.

"Nandu yaar! It's been 5 minutes already. What are you doing there?" Manik shouted again.

"Okay Nandu! I don't remember his name. But I feel like calling him a monster. Gosh! Why is he shouting? Ask him to stop before your neighbors knock up your door. I will be there with the clan in 20. See you soon" he hung up.

"Offo Manik! Why are you shouting like that? This is a student complex and yahaa ka walls wooden Hain... Not cement and bricks like in India. Ithna zor se chillaaoge tho neighbors aa jaayenge" she rebuked.

"Okay Fine! Aage se nai hoga. But pehle please help me out with this machine yaar" he made a cute pout and she awwwed at him. "Nandu! You can check me out later. Pehle coffee banaao. And who were you talking to that took you so long to come back?" he asked. "It was Matt. My bestie. Actually, Emily, Alice and Matt are my best friends here. They aare coming to see us and then we'll hang out around? Plan na?" she asked him all excited.

He was so attracted to her beautiful eyes, cute smile and chubby cheeks. HE just pulled her cheeks and she smiled at it (theek hain blushed).

Nandini goes to freshnup and manik starts to look at Nandu's small apartment, He does not find any pictures of Nandini with her family or any memories from India. All pictures were with her friends at school and college. He was amused by it and thinks about asking her the same.

Nandu comes out of the restroom wearing a cute floral frock

Nandu comes out of the restroom wearing a cute floral frock. She was looking so cute in that dress. "Nandu! Tumhaare kapde toh ache the. Why did you change?" asked Manik. "Manik... I am a girl aur do you think I will go out twice wearing the same dress... never... ek baar mere wardrobe toh check karo..." she said and winked at him. "God! Kithna patience rehtha hain yaar tum girls ko...hats off" he mocks her.