110...Agar tum kaho! ❤️

"Manik phone uthaao" she said.

"Tumhaara phone hain, tum uthaao" he said.

And for the first time, she agreed to what he said immediately.

"Hello" she said.

"Hi Nandini! Jeff here" it was their new landlord Jeff.

"Hi Jeff" she replied.

"I was going to start, just thought I will let you know" he said.

"Okay, we will be there in30 minutes" she replied and hung up.

"Manik utho, we need to leave" she said.

"Nai yaar, pehle tum jaake sab settle karlo. I will sleep for some time" he replied.

"Okay, so jaao" she said and got up.

She freshened up and changed into the clothes that got wet in the rain last night. They were dried up.

She had that constant blush on her face, looking at what she was wearing, actually wrapped around in. it wasn't something you wear.

"New house, going to live together" she thought.

She came out to see him sleeping happily. She took her wallet, and the new house key and called up Matt.

"Morning Matt"

"Morning Nandu"

"Are you free? Can I get a ride? Actually Manik is still asleep and Jeff is waiting for us"

"Sure, will be there in 5. Just got out of the gym"

"Okay, see ya".

---------------------

Matt left her car in Nandu's apartment and they drove in Manik's car as they had some stuff in his car which they had to move from here to there.

"Excited?" he asked.

"Yes!" she replied.

"Good, By the way, is Manik alright? I mean he doesn't let you go alone and today..." Matt said.

"Ya he is fine, he just wanted to catch up some sleep, but ya that's a good thing for me. I will have time to set the house and surprise him. Will you help me?" she said.

"On the job Sweetheart" he replied.

They reached the new house, it was a studio apartment, on the second floor.

With two spacious bedrooms and a huge living room, a decent kitchen and a beautiful patio, it was a super cool apartment. Manik Malhotra's choice after all and it is closer to school too.

"I love this place" she said after looking around.

"Nandini, here is the shelf you ordered for. I will have it put wherever you want" Jeff said.

"Are your boys here already?" she asked.

"Yes" Jeff replied,

"Okay, I first need them to get the bed, and then we can arrange the shelf" she said.

And then the bed was there.

She set it up, and the curtain rod she asked for was also there. Then next they put the shelf, right infront of the bed, to the side, that way the shelf was a partition from the bed and the rest of the room.

They next got the minion bed, and put it in a corner, and then was the study table.

"This is simply beautiful Nandu" Matt said looking at it.