Eighty three

Okay I again tried something new here for few of the reader friends out there. I hope, those specific people won't mind and will like it. I am sorry if you feel it's totally unworthy after reading.

After having given an amazing performance, the gang headed to a hotel to celebrate their success. On Nandini's insistence, they cut a cake.

After having a gala time tasting their favorite dishes they came back home. Arya and Dhruv wen to drop Deepika at home, as she had already missed a few calls from her dad.

In the living room:

Manik, nandini and Cabir were on one couch, Mukti, Abhi and Arya on the floor, Alya and Navya on the other couch. They were watching the news channels, switching channels. Almost all the channels were talking about them.

"Guys let's check how we are buzzing around in the social media" Cabir said pulling his phone out.

"Okay, so there are thousands of messages here, let's just pick up random ones" he said scrolling down the screen and started reading them out.

(So here begins the surprise, I hope you like it. Slightly modified your comments, to set them in the context. Few of them have been taken from previous chapters as well)

"So the first one is from ARUNIMA, she says"

Arunima0311

Hayy Manik, you are such a sonaa munda. I had a smile on my face throughout while watching you on the stage. Can I get a Manik of my own please?

"Manik, so what do you have to say on this?" Cabir asked Manik after reading the message.

"Manik what is sona munda" Nandini asked as she didn't know what that meant.

"Sona is good and Munda is guy. Arunima, thinks Manik is the best guy" Cabir explained.

"Well Manik, Arunima must be waiting for your reply" Cabir said. Manik pulled out his phone, found Arunima's comment and replied.

Thank you for the complement Arunima, I am sure you will get your Manik sometime soon. I hope you get someone even better than me.

Love,
Manik

"Awesome, so let's read the next one" Cabir scrolled down more and this time it was from POOJA.

Ky21pooja

Manik! You are great. Nandini must be feeling so special this evening. The songs were amazing and I loved the concert. Waiting for the next one eagerly

"So, Nandini! I think Pooja would like to hear from you" Cabir said.

Nandini took Cabir's phone and replied.

Thankyou Pooja. Yes I feel so special and glad for being loved so much by this Man

Nandini

Cabir also replied to the same comment,

Thanks for being there this evening Pooja. We are glad you enjoyed it, and yes we will come back with the next one soon

Fab5

(Come on Pooja! Dho dho replies on your comment)

"It feels so good to know people love us still the same way right?" Alya said.