Twenty One!

Beach was kind of a 15 minute walk from the tee house. So Manik and Nandini started walking. They almost reached the beach and could see their friends already having fun. But Nandini was silent all the time.

"Kya hua? Miss bakbak why are you silent?" he asked her. She just looked at him and smiled but did not reply.

"Oye Madam... what's wrong with you?" he stopped walking asking that question.

"Kuch nai Manik. Why are you asking like that?" she said.

"Kuch toh hain... warna tum aur ithni silent...bathaao kya baath hain" he said holding her hand.

"Manik ye kya hain? Your short is torn aur tum aise hi aa gaye" she said looking at his shirt.

Manik immediately looked at his shirt and found it was fine and not torn.

"hahahhahahhaa.... Manik its April 1st... Fools day.... Meine tumhe ulluu banaa dhiya" she said and shrugged his hands and ran away to their friends showing her toungue to him.

Manik could not believe what she just did.

"Nandini...ruko..stop running" he shouted and ran behind her. When she was almost there, he held her hand and pulled her to a dark corner.

SamaRaka  If you found it illogical

SamaRaka If you found it illogical. Well..they walk down the tree house and it would have been better if I were clear. What I assumed a dark corner was somewhere behind a tree before the beach. Sorry if it still doesn't seem logical enough :):) will be careful aage se !

(haan..haan...dirty minds...started imagining already)

"Toh acting smart with me huh" he said pinning her to a tree. They were so close to each other that they could hear each other breathe. Nandini was looking down with shy and Manik was just looking at her.

"Look at me" he said. She nodded in a no. "Nandini I said look at me..." he said again. Now she slowly lifted her head and looked into his eyes. That typical Manik and Nandini eye lock.

He slowly bent his face to reach hers and she was blushing hard with the proximity. Manik has never come so close to her till now and this was again all the fireflies in her stomach.

"Manik" she said in a very low voice asking him to stop. He did not give any heed to her ever so soft voice and continued his work. Unable to take it anymore she closed her eyes. Manik smiled at her shyness and kissed her forehead. She opened her eyes with that.

"Ise kehthe real mein ullu banaana.. look at your face! Hhahahaa.. Aur waise bhi why such a shocked expression..? what were you expecting Nandu?" he asked raising his eye brows.

She closed his eyes with her hand and kissed his cheek and ran away pushing him.

Manik was just grounded to the earth. It was the first time he felt her lips on his skin. That gave him some kind of sparks.....