Twenty eight.. Ends the wait..❤️

Now that is why I am a good writer... is se badaa surprise kuch ho saktha hain kya ??? ab lo padh lo jo bhi wait kar rahe the for the kiss... aage badho aur enjoy!!!!!

"Manik" she said shyly.

"Sssshhh" he replied and moved closer. He was looking into her eyes and she at his.

Neither of them were sure about when their hearts raced at such a high speed before. His eyes were still locked at hers and their hands were tightly entangled. He noticed her lips...they were chubby as if an ant bit them and were perfectly painted with a light pink gloss.

And then, not able to bear the distance anymore, he sealed his lips with hers. One touch was enough to send sparks all through their bodies. Amidst fighting their warm breaths, he put his hands around her waist and she held the hem of his shirt, lost in the warmth of his thin lips.

She smiled in between the kiss as he tightened his grip over her waist. Their lips traced against each other's...There was no hurry, it wasn't mushy... rather it was perfect...it wasn't too long...short and sweet... Yet perfect...

He slowly hugged her ending their first kiss...and joined their heads.

She was trying hard to control her blush and he was so happy... his first kiss with the girl he loved the most... they were silent for a while when Manik slowly released her from the hug and looked at her. She was looking down.

He held her chin and lift her face up.

"I dint know you love cupcakes so much that you even taste like one" he said winking at her. Her mouth opened wide.

"Now that you know what I can do, if you open your mouth then" he said and leaned forward again while she pushed him and ran into the balcony.

She stood taking the support of the railings while her heart was racing and her breathe was deep.

After calming himself down, he slowly took his steps towards her.

"Sorry" he said standing behind her. She turned back with a questioning expression.

"Sorry... I couldn't hold it back..." he said looking down.

She came forward and held his hands. "Look at me Manik" she said and he did.

"Phir kabhi sorry math bolna.. I know I must have not reacted the way you expected me to. I don't think I was bad either" she said with a smirk. (Now you guys didn't expect this probably)

He lifted his head with a jerk and looked at her face. She still had that smirk.

"Manik... it's my first kiss... And honestly, it was beautiful... thankyou ... and the song you sang for me.... Our first kiss couldn't have been any better... Thank you for this special moment... you never stop surprising me" she said hugging him.

He definitely did not expect her to say this. He was thinking the ways to convince her not to make the situation embarrassing. And here she took him by surprise...

"I was scared if you were not okay with it... but thanks for not spoiling it... I love you potato" he said hugging her back.

"The feelings are mutual" she replied.

"I think I should go... It's too late" she said still in the hug.

"Why do you have to go? Stay here na please.. It feels so good like this..." he said cutely.

"Manik... I have a home aur kal mera class hain so I have to go" she said coming out of the hug.

"Okay madam! Jaao... sleep well... I am free tomorrow so I will probably grab some extra sleep..." he said walking her to the door.

"Okay... Goodnight" she said. "Goodnight" he smiled and closed the door.

He went near the mirror and looked at himself. He could see the reflection of them kissing and this brought a huge smile on his face...

He took his guitar and sat in the balcony and started singing his favorite song. (Our favorite as well)

Saari raat aahein bharta

Pal pal yaadon me marta...
Maane na meri mann mera...
Thode thode hosh madhoshi si hai...
Neendh behoshi si hai...
Jaane kuch bhi na man mera...
Kabhi mera tha par ab begaana hai ye...
Deewaana deewaana samjhe na ho...

Kabhi chup chup rahe...
Kabhi gaaya yeh kare...
Bin poochhe teri taarife sunaya yeh kare...
Hai koi Haqiqat tu ya koi fasaana hai...
Kuch jaane agar tho ithna ke...
Yeh tera deewaana hai re...
Mann mera, maane na mann mera...

Rag rag woh samaaya mere...
Dil par woh chhaaya mere...
Mujhme vo aise jaise jaan...

Gire barsaat me paani jaise...
Koi kahaani jaise.. dil se ho dil tak jo bayaan...
Aashiq dil tera puraana hai ye...
Deewana deewana samjhe na ho...

Kabhi chup chup rahe...
Kabhi gaaya ye kare...
Bin poochhe teri thaarife sunaya yeh kare...
Hai koi haqiqat tu ya koi fasana hai....
Kuch jaane agar to ithna ke...
Yeh tera deewaana hai re..
mann mera, mane na mann mera...

He had that never ending smile on his face. He took out his phone and kissed her photo over the screen..

"I love you Nandini... I love you very very much!!! I cannot tell you how happy I am... and now.. I am never letting you go.. never...ever...!!!

Lo karwaa dhi kiss... ab khush.. and the second most wanted song as well.... Roch, shwetu, Imlilmiscomplicated :) are you guys happy ?
shivu_05 @Arunima0311 @PaNilover, @Niarakija ... :) no waiting till tomoro...

Toh let me know if it is okay? Good ? bad? Average? Below average? I know I suck at writing these things... that is why I wanted to delay so that I can prepare for writing a perfect one... dunno how it turned out to be.... Eagerly awaiting your replies....

Hope you enjoyed reading...!!!