108! No danger though

Okay first things first, I am sorry for deciding to stop writing the story, I didn't know it would affect a few people so much. I thought you will lose interest if I update late, based on my availability, but thanks for proving me wrong!

We will continue the story, yes we will. But not as regular as it is now, an update a week for sure, and if I am free, toh extra update.

Deal????

---------------------

Next morning:

Manik

I open my eyes, to see the beauty sleeping there, right across my bed. That couch was way too big for her pea sized body, the quilt over her, all scattered. That is how she sleeps even at home. I need to get up and set that over and over so that she is fully covered.

I was trying to get up to set it up for her, when I heard the door open. It was Matt. Ithni subah ko yeh yahaa kya kar raha hain?

"Morning Manik" he said.

"Morning Matty! Thanks for coming in" I replied.

"Were you trying to get up?" he asked, as I still had my legs off the bed, I mean, I was sitting on the bed.

"Well, yeah! For her" I said and pointed toward her.

He gave me a why look shrugging his shoulders.

"The comforter, it's all scattered. She might feel cold" I said.

"Let me do it for you" he said and moved to her. He adjusted it well, she could feel that. Result: she tugged in more into it, comfortably.

 Result: she tugged in more into it, comfortably

"Such a kiddo" he said walking back to me.

"Indeed" I said.

"But I am here for this kiddo right now" he said.

"I didn't get you" I said.

"We have our play today, so I am going to steal your girlfriend" he said.

Oh I totally forgot about it. The Play.

"Do you think she'll be able to do it? After all what happened?" he asked.

"She sure will" I replied confidently.

It was a difficult task for me to send her away, but she was so excited about the play. Yesterday we had a small conversation about it, she is going to act for the first time, her best friend asked her for something, which rarely happens.

"I just hope" he said still doubtfully.

"Can you do me a favor?" I asked him.

"Sure, just tell me" he said.

I asked him to go home, get me some clothes as I was so irritated with this hospital gown. As Nandini said, it was so loose, hanging around everywhere. I asked the nurse if I could change and wear something light. She agreed after so much persuasion.