Sweet Sixteen

Trying POV for the first time...I just hope I don't mess it up... let me know if you guys find it bad or confusing anywhere... enjoy reading...

Manik's POV

I came home after making sure I comforted her enough but I was still not sure. So I went back to see if she was asleep. But this girl never tries to stop surprising me. She was sleeping in the balcony. Like seriously? The temperature was almost 3 degrees and she was sleeping outside. Puri ki puri paagal. I slowly took her in my arms and lay her down on the bed. After making sure she was warm enough, I gave a quick kiss on her forehead and came back to my room.

I woke up Cabir as I had to talk to him about something really important.

"Cabir Uth! Buddy I need to talk get up" I tried to wake him up. I know he was too tired today but I had no choice and I woke him up again.

"Kya hain Manik? You asked me to take rest and now you are only waking me up?" he got up rubbing his eyes. I felt bad for him. But I had to do it.

"Sorry buddy but its important" I said. He must have noticed the worry in my eyes and words.

"Kya hain Manik? Any problem?" he asked putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Haan buddy! There is a big problem.... I told Nandini about my feelings. I told that I like her" I said.

"Toh usne manaa kar dhiya kya? Manik I told you thodaa rukne ke liye and not to be impulsive" he started talking.

"Buddy listen! Relax. Aisi baath nai hain" I smiled a bit and said "she said she likes me too".

"Are Wah! That's great news Manik" he shouted and hugged me.

He and his excitement.. "Cabir meri baath sun... there is a problem and meine iskaa ek soilution socha hain and I want you tell me if it is okay to go with it" I said and narrated my plan.

"Manik! this is crazy... don't you think yeh kuch zyaadha hoga? Aur chacha unhe kya bathaage? You know he is old and conventional types aur Nandini ke baare mein bathaaoge he will definitely not agree for this...tu kuch aur soch..or wait let me handle this in my way..." he denied my plan.

"Nai Cabir...Chacha is not a problem...I am still the sole heir of Malhotra group... meine unhe kuch transfer nai kiya..It's still everything under my name" I tried to convince him.

"Theek hain Manik! agar tujhe yahee theek lage toh..i trust you..tu binaa soche kuch nai kartha" he said smiling and hugged at me.

Soon after packing our bags and making a few phone calls, even drifted to sleep as we had to start our plan from tomorrow morning.

Next morning:

I was the first one to get up as usual. I quickly freshendup and woke cabir up. After checking on all the last minute arrangements, I went to Nandini's room.

"Good morning Nandini" I said as she opened the door for me.

"Not bad huh! Uthke ready bhi ho gayi tum.. acha listen, I need your passport and your bank details. Do you have a cheque book and other bank related documents with you which have you as the heir of your parents' property?" I asked her. I could see a clear question mark on her face. She was totally confused as to why I was asking her all these questions.

"Manik? yeh sab abhi kyu chahiye? Where are we going? I thought you planned for some vacation and tum ye sab pooch rahe ho?" she asked me confused.

"Nandini! This is going to be a vacation for you...but yes I need those documents for us to go. Abhi tum kuch math poochna... I said I will handle everything in my way.. tum bas enjoy karo aur kuch nai..... Okay my chotu baby?" I asked her cupping her face.