Seventy Five..Platinum Jubilee

Manik:

Next morning:

Possibly THE kind of mornings I ever wished for. She was locked in my arms in such a way that if I leave she'll be on the floor. She was sleeping leaving her tiny body on my support. My cute girl.

Now who would feel like waking such a cute sleeping doll? But if I move, she's gonna wake up. So I had no choice but to sit there looking at her. My fingers entangled in here perfectly, her face on my heart listening to my heartbeats, my other hand wrapping her completely, pulling her as close as possible to me. We sure would have been looking like a perfectly painted portrait, with her giving a special color to it, just as how she adds color to my life.

I carefully took put my phone without disturbing her, to pen down the lyrics I just thought of, and noticed that the notes in my phone had n number of lyrics, that still needed a tune. This girl made me write those many songs which I probably wouldn't have expected to write in a life time.

The lyrics that hit my mind now are deep. They have a beautiful essence. I wonder how just by looking at her, I get such feelings. To choose someone like me, she definitely is crazy. She knows my mood swings that are more horrible than girls, my complicate life, possibility of distance if we were in a relationship and every damn thing of my life. I mean, I never had the need to explain it to her. She easily identifies if I sound low or look pale. But still she chose me. She chose to become the light of my life. I was always in dark and she always looked for the brighter side of life and I guess that's what made us together. A perfect Twilight.

Arunima0311 your choice Aru :) I was waiting to add this. Will make him sing soon... 

Tu hoga zaraa paagal tu ne mujhko hain chunaa

Kaise tu ne ankahaa sab sunaa

Tu din sa hain mein raath aa na dhonon

Mil jaaye shaamom ki tarah

Ye moh moh ke dhaage teri ungliyon se ja uljhe

Koi toha toha naa laage kis tarha girha ye suljhe

I don't think I have ever written with such a deep essence.

Just then I got a call form Cabir, glad my phone was on mute.

Convo:

M: Haan Cabir

C: Uth gaya tu?

M: Haan abhi bas

C: Aa jaao yaar andhar ab.. It's 9 o' clock already

M: Nandini is still sleeping, achaa ruk aathaa hoon, 5 minutes

C: Okay bye

Convo end

Its about time to wake the sleeping beauty up.

"Nandini" I said in a low voice. She didn't respond.

I called her again, by slightly patting her chubby cheeks. And that made her open her eyes. She looked like a cute puppy who's trying to wake up.

"good morning princess" I said. She was still sleepy.

"Nandini let's go inside" I said and she nodded in a no. How much I love these cute morning sessions with her.

"Please baby. Its 9 o' clock already" I said and this convinced her. She slowly sat back, leaning to the bench and looked at me.

"Had a nice sleep?" I asked her and she nodded her head in a yes.