Forty Seven!

First things first: Thankyou shivu_05 for yet another beautiful cover :) I loved it ❤️❤️❤️

After having loads of masti post performance, they came out of the pub.

"Dude! That was something! Kithne dhin ho gaye yar aise masti kar ke. Thanks Nia for joining us and bringing us here... and yes a very big thank you for singing with us" Cabir said side hugging her.

"Offo Cabir, Don't be so formal. Thanks toh mujhe bolni chahiye to you guys for leaving all your plans behind and coming with us" she replied.

"Acha ab yeh thank you session khatham ho gaya ho, toh hotel chalein? Hamein bohath neendh aa rahi hain" Navya said.

"Ya, I'll drop you off and go home. Nia tu aaj mere ghar ruk jaa" Aryaman said. Everyone agreed and started back to the hotel.

"Yeh dho dhin kithne jaldhi nikal gaye na... I don't feel like going back tomorrow" Nandini said sadly.

"Tum log kal jaa rahe ho?" Nia asked surprisingly.

"Sadly yes! Aur parsaun subah ko hamaara flight bhi waapas india" Dhruv said.

"Offo Dhruv! Please baby don't remind me of going back" Alya cribbed.

"Alya! Mere bolne naa bolne se wohh toh change nai hoga naa" Dhruv replied.

"Phir bhi...Don't talk about it" She said.

"Okay baba okay" Dhruv said, while she rested her head on his shoulder.

Baathon baathon mein, they reached the hotel.

"Okay Guys! It was awesome seeing you all. What time are you leaving tomorrow?"Nia asked.

"Breakfast karke around 11" Manik replied.

"Okkkayyy! I can't promise but I will definitely try to stop by before that" Nia said.

"Contact mein rehnaa choti" Cabir said hugging her.

"Sure Cabir! Ab tum log mujhe apne Fab5 mein include kar dhiya toh now we are inseparable" she replied hugging him back.

After giving goodbye hugs to everyone, they proceeded inside, while Arya and Nia drove back home.

"Nia! Ek baath poochoon" Arya said.

"Tu kabse permission lene lagaa hain" she replied.

"Okay! I was actually shocked yesterday, I mean you are so cool with them, tum toh naye logon ke saath Ithni comfortable kabhi nai thi... anything special?" he asked driving.

"Dunno Aryaman. I felt connected to them. Pehle I was considering, but they are all so good. Especially Manik Bhai. I wish I had a brother like him" she said.

"Oye! Manik ke aane ke baadh, ye brother cum friend ko toh tum bhool hi gayi huh..." he said making a sad face.

She wrapped her hand around his arm and moved a bit to rest her head on his shoulder, "Tum best ho! My Superman" she said in a soft voice.

"Aur tu meri SuperWoman" he replied and smiled at their cute conversation.

He was happy that she found Manik special and decide to tell him about it.

"So gayi?" he asked as she was silent.

"Nai" she replied.

"Toh phir Ithni chup chup kyu?" he asked.

"I will miss them. Can't we move to Madison?" she asked and he was definitely not expecting this.

"Niaa" he stopped the car aside, "Tu kya bol ri hain?" he asked.