I publishedddddd my first boookkk!!!! 💃💃💃

Hello dear ones!

I do realise it's been a long long time since I've showed up here. And I'm not sure how many of you still have this book in your libraries and get notified.

I have something to share with you all, something very personal and something I've been longing to do since I started writing!!

I PUBLISHED A NOVEL AND IT'S ON AMAZON FOR SALE

Yes, you read that right!! Finally my dream has come true!!

Let me be honest and tell you that this is definitely not one of my greatest works. This is one of the few impulsive things I have done, however I have zero regrets! And I believe in my writing (Thanks to you guys for that ❤️)

Atleast, this is a start!!

It's titled as "Lucky in Love"

Heavily inspired from a show that's on Netflix called "Suits" (I'm sure most of you must have watched it) I have named my characters Rachel and Michael!!

I know all of us are used to reading books on Wattpad for free which is a great thing. I have had some of my best memories writing here and I miss it so damn much!!

I am planning on coming back atleast with short stories since I never forget my roots :)

I would sincerely urge you to buy the book if your pockets permit :)

The book is priced at 200 and the shipping is 50. So it should cost you about 250 rupees.

 So it should cost you about 250 rupees

That's the book :)

You guys know I take my writing seriously and I'm absolutely positive that it'll not be a complete waste of money in case you buy it!! (insert puppy eyes here)

I'm eagerly looking forward to hear from you guys in the near future :)

Much love,
Sippu!! ❤️❤️❤️