Fifty two

Nandini gets up when her phone starts ringing

"Hello" she said in a sleepy voice.

"Oh sleepy head don't tell me you are still on bed" it was Matt on the other side.

"Why would that bother you?" She asked.

"Did you forget about the field trip? We need to start in 30 more minutes" he reminded

"Freak! I totally forgot about it Matty! Just give me 15 minutes and I'll get ready" she said and before she hung up, "It's going to be a night stay right" she asked.

"Yes we'll be back on the Sunday" he said.

"And today is Friday. Oh god I am gonna miss Manik for two days" that's the first thing that hit her head.

"Sleepy head! Get ready I'll be there in 20" he said and hung up.

She immediately went into the restroom and called Manik simultaneously.

"Good morning princess" he said in his charming tone.

"Manik I am going on a field trip and will be back on Friday" she said it in a go.

"What? Where? When? And you are telling me now!! Kya karoon Mein tumhaara Nandini" he said already in an irritated tone.

"Mein bhool gayi Manik. Matt just called and reminded me" she replied.

"How do you keep forgetting things?" He asked. He did not like the idea of not seeing her for two days.

"Nia is also going to be there and we were talking about the weekend. Ek baar bhi yaadh nai aaya Kya tumhe" he asked.

"Manik Tum mujhpe Phir se chillaa rahe ho. Listen to me.. Agar mujhe yaadh rehtha toh Mein zaroor bolthi Naa .. Now things slip out of my mind" she covered up.

"Ya! Only things related to me slip out of your mind" he said in a low voice.

"Forget it! I just called to inform you so that you don't get worried but yahaa toh Kuch Aur hi hain.. Anyway have fun with your sister" she said and hung up.

"Nandini listen" he was trying to speak but in vain.

He immediately went down to her house and opened it with the spare key. She was in the restroom as he could hear the shower sound. By the time she comes out, he thought he would help her in packing and took our her bag and a pair of jeans and Tshirts and some night wear.

He then went into the kitchen and prepared cereal. Nandini did not take her clothes into the restroom and she definitely was not expecting him. She casually came out and was walking towards her bed. That's when she noticed her clothes on the bed and the cereal cup on the table. Manik was coming in the balcony and saw her standing in her bathrobe. She was shocked to see him.

Befor she could run in, he caught hold of her.

"Sorry" he said cutely.

"See I tried to make it up for you. I took out your clothes, breakfast is also ready" he said. She was not looking at him.

"Waise you don't look cute in this bathrobe..rather you look hot" he said leaning towards her face.

"Manik" she said in a low voice.

"Nandini" he said in the same tone.

"I need to change. Matt must be coming anytime" she tried to speak but he was not letting her.

He pushed all her to one side and sucked the droplets on her neck. As it was tied, Only a little portion of her neck was visible. She closed her eyes tightly and held the robe on her sides. He continued his naughty works until he reached her earlobe. He gently bit and sucked water there.

"Manik" she tried to speak again.

"Sshhh" he said and moved towards her cheeks.

"Laal laal gaal..
Jaise tamaatar..
Nandu kaa gussa Chad gaya chath par"

He was singing and then gently kisses her cheek. She was blushing...

"I don't think this is becuase of gussa...I mean yeh laal laal gaal... It's because of" he said.

"Because of" she repeated.

"Because of this" he said and sealed their lips. His hands travelled all along her curves and they were taking small steps walking more towards the bed. He tightly laid his hands around her waist and was kissing her passionately. She was nothing less. Her hands were now on his waist lightly and she was completely enjoying the kiss.

His hands unknowingly reached the knot that secured the robe around her. He loosened it. Both of them were not in senses. There was a very loose knot now and she couldn't feel the robe getting lose on her body. Such was the intensity of their kiss. And tring tring... Nandu's phone! These phones I tell you are the greatest intruders.

Reality hit both of them and that's when she noticed that her bathrobe was almost about to get over her. Both of them were kind of embarrassed. He felt her discomfort and tied the knot back and moved away.

"Pick up! It must be Matt" he said.

She immediately looked for her and oicked it up.

"Are you ready" Matt asked.

"Yes just give me 5 minutes. Where are you now" she asked.

"Just starting from my place. We'll be starting from school. So Manik can give you a ride in case you wanted to" he said.

"He's right here. Let me ask him" she said.

"Manik can you drop me at school ? We'll be leaving from there" she asked Manik and he nodded in positive.

"Okay then! I'll see you at school" she said and disconnected.

"Tum restroom Mein change karlo I will pack this for you" he said pointing towards the clothes. She agreed and went to the restroom picking up her change. She was blushing badly thinking what just happened.

Here Manik was nervous about her reaction, "tere haathon ko Naa control mein Rakh beta! Pathaa nai Kya Kya Kar jaathe hain" he said looking at his hands.

He quickly packed up the bag and in the meantime she was also ready looking super cool in a red shirt and a pony tail.

"Here is your bag.. And this chocolate shake. I know breakfast karne kaa time nai hain. Shall we go" he asked. She just nodded in yes. He took her bag and walked out of the house.

In the car:

"Take care and be safe okay? Keep me posted whenever you are free" he said.

"Ya I will" she replied. Neither of them were looking at each other.

"Would you mind giving me the details of the hotel you are going to stay in" he asked hesitatingly.

"I will text you. Mujhe bhi nai Patha" she replied and they were at school.

"Come back soon! I'll miss you" he said and kissed her forehead.

"I love you Manik and Tum bhi apna khayaal rakhaa.. Have fun with nia Aur meri taraf se sorry Bol dhena" she said and got down the car.

After the bus left, Manik also drove back home.

This was a small special update for those who wanted romance !

Hope you enjoyed reading ! :)