107/ Rakhi :)

This update is dedicated to my Veeru, my little brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan!

And a Happy Raksha Bandhan to all the handsome brothers and beautiful sisters out there. Stay safe. Be Brave. 

-------------

Chod kar na tu kahi bhi dhoor ab jaana...tujh ko kasam hain

Paas rehna jo bhi hain tu..jhoot ya sach hain..ya bharam hain..

--------------

Aryaman came to Nandini after studying the reports and discussing with other doctors. It was a chronic sinusitis case and they had to perform a surgery.

"Nandini" he said. She was still waiting for Manik to open his eyes. It's been 5 hours already.

"Reports aa gaye? He's fine right?" she asked him.

"Haan baba he is fine, do you know about sinusitis?" he asked her.

"Isnt that related to cold?" she asked

"Yes, that's the case with Manik, its gotten worse, toh ek choti si surgery karke hamein use nikaalna padega" he said.

"Surgery?" she asked. It scared her.

"Just namesake. Nothing to worry, may be just 30 minutes after the surgery he will be wide awake" he said.

"Kuch serious toh nai hain na? You aren't lying right?" she was confirming.

"Why would I lie to you? Bas ithna hi hain and nothing else. Now, I will go, finish the surgery and come back to you with the good news, okay?" he asked her.

"Promise?" she asked him.

"Pakka promise, surgery room ke baahar wait karna" he said and was about to go.

"Aryaman, can I see him? Just once?" she pleaded with sad eyes.

"Sure, he'll be moved to the surgery room in 5, tab tak you can stay with him" he said and went away.

----------------

Nandini

If Aryaman said it is not serious, then I believe it isn't, but still the word Surgery scared me. It's been 5 hours since I have seen him, touched him. I couldn't dare to get in, so decided to wait for him to get up, outside the room.

But finally I did.

As I stepped in, I could feel his vibes all over the room, thought he was motionless. I felt like he was calling me, he was looking for me all this while, he wanted me to by his side, as he always does. I walked to the bed, sat next to him. There was drip, on his left hand, I held it lightly, not disturbing it even by an inch. And like a miracle, I could feel his grip over my hand. I scoot down a bit, and laid down, with my head on his heart, weeping silent tears listening to his heart beat.