Chapter 11

Another update... for my chotu darling..shivu_05 ye le tera medicine;)...get well soon J yeh toh hatrick ho gaya aaj !! I will bring Cabir in the next chapter because I want to make it perfect...is mein shaayadh kuch zaadha interesting nai hoga..because its totally unplanned...chappal and tamatar are gladly welcome!!

It was a new morning. One should always try not to pull the fights or issues of one day to the next day. It just worsens everything. Nandini was the first to wake up today. She immediately took her parents photo and smiled at them.

"Thankyou both for giving back him to me. Mein bohath dar gayi thi thinking what if he never talks to me again. But you again helped me out. I love you" she said looking at the frame.

"I love you more" Manik said in his sleep.

Shocked is an understatement for Nandini's reaction. She rubbed her eyes to see if what she heard was for real. She slowly got down the bed and waved her hand infront of his face.

"Manik" she slowly called him. No reaction. "Manik" she again called and again no reaction.

"I think he was dreaming. Nandu kithna zyaadha sochthi ho tum paagal larki" she hit her head and moved into the restroom to freshn'up. After taking a quick shower she comes out and finds him still sleeping.

"Bilkul gadhe ki tarah so raha hain...Manik Utho!" now she kicked him with her leg.

"Kaun hain? Kaun hain? Cabir?" he got up with a jerk.

Nandini burst out laughing seeing his face.

"hahahhaa Manik! O h god...you look so funny....cabir kahaa se aaya...hahhaha tum bhi na Manik..Oh god! Its so funny" she was continuously laughing holding her tummy.,

"Tumhe bohath hasee aa rahi hain na..let me see how you will laugh now" he started tickling her.

"Ha ha ha...I don't feel ticklish" said nandini (now this is a twist hehehe)

"Ithna bhi nai"he asked showing his teeny weeny finger.

"Bilkul nai" she replied and showed her tongue.

"Achha jao apne ghar and get ready. Today we have to practice..I don't want to lose the competetion because of you" she threatened him.

"Achha because of me? That's why you thought of changing your partner right?" he asked her for fun. But she took it seriously and turned and walked away immediately as if trying to hold her tears.

"Oh shit! What did I say?" he self-talked.

"Nandini! Listen...mein mazaak kar raha tha..Sorry baba..." he went behind her.

"it's okay Manik. Fresh ho ke aao I will prepare breakfast till then" she said and started preparing food.

"Hmm okay" he gave her a bear hug and left to his house and Nandini was crying with silent tears all the time while cooking food.

Manik quickly changed and came down. The food was ready by the time he came back.

"Nandini I took permission from the coach. So today I am free for the dance practice just let me know when to meet you" he tried to start a conversation.

"Okay Manik My class ends at 10.30. Then we can do it till lunch and I think we will be fine. Winning or losing doesn't really matter. I am happy that you agreed to go with me. I need to talk to Alice also. Dunno how she will react" she said a little worried.

"you need not worry about that. I already spoke to her last night" now this was a shock to her again.

"What? When? Why? Why did you talk? Manik I told that I will deal with it right? Then why did you talk?" she was throwing her questions at him.