99 - Ninety Nine!

***UNEDITED***

***TOO LONG! LAZY TO EDIT! SORRY***

----------

Next morning:

Manik dropped Nandini in her office, and left to the nearby mall to get the stuff for their outing. He had a list of all the needed things, so headed straight to those stores to get them.

Nandini was in the meeting with her boss, all tensed whether she would be asked to continue work after graduation or not, how they liked her presentation.

At Mukti's place:

Mukti was still sleeping, Abhi came back from the gym with Aryaman and both sat in the living room, talking some medical stuff. Arya's mom joined them with some coffee and juice.

"So how is Mukti now?" she asked them.

"Theek hain Maa, she just needs to rest and I am glad Abhi is here, Use bhi ghar pe bore nai hoga" Arya said.

"Ya that's right. Abhi please feel at home. You all are like my kids, so please kisi baath ke liye hesitate math karna" she said to Abhi.

"Thank you Aunty" Abhi replied.

"Excuse me guys" Arya said, and went to take a call. An unknown Indian number.

"Hello" he said picking up.

"Hello Doctor! How are you?" he heard a familiar female voice.

"Whose number is this? Where's your mobile?" he asked her.

"Dead. Now does it matter if I call from some other number? Deepu is still Deepu right?" she said.

"Can I ever win over an argument with you?" he asked.

"Not in the near future" she replied.

"Ya, but why are we called now?" he asked.

"Oh, so I need an appointment and a reason to call you?" she said.

"Deepu yaar" he cribbed.

"Okay okay relax! I need to talk to you, something important and urgent, Free ho?" she asked.

"Just came back from the gym, would you mind if I call you back in ten?" he asked.

"Yes, a video call. Ping me when you are ready and then give a call" she said.

He was wondering, why a video call.

After ten minutes, he messaged her and she called him.

"Hello beautiful"

"Hello Handsome"

"So tell me, why this sudden video call? You usually don't call me now being so thoughtful not to get me late for work, but something is fishy"

"Well, not fishy, I wanted to tell something and ask something"

"Okay, go on! I am all ears"

"Aryaman"

"Deepika" same tone,

"Aryaman, I think I love you"

Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! Eyes popped out!!!! Mouth hung up wide!!!!!!! 

Beta! mann mein laddoo phootaa!!!