Ninety Three

***UNEDITED***

Taking a Leap here :) I hope you are all fine with it

----------

It was about 11 o' clock by the time the couple reached home from the airport. Manik left for his flat and Nandini to hers after wishing goodnight, their style.

Enter: Fast forward – 2 months ->->->->

Enter: Play |>

Two months later:

Nandini was almost done with her job period. She was extremely satisfied with the experience gained all through the work period. Manik was immensely famous now for his talent in the field of music and sports. He made his team single handedly won two more Basketball trophies and was the most sorted bachelor for all those who didn't know about the fact that he was hooked up for life.

Few girl students approached him, that led him disclose his relationship status from single to engaged, there by leading to a heart break.

After a hectic day at work, the couple got back home and were chilling in Manik's flat in the balcony.

"It's been a terrible two months period" she said.

"I totally agree. The job saved me or else I would've gone mad staying away from you for 8 long hours" he replied.

"I think Manik is now the Star of the School, everyone knows you" she said with a smirk.

"Acha enough now, don't get into that topic again. You do that every night" he said. Yes, after knowing about his craze in the school, she teases him every night when he says all what he did during the day.

"I have a very important meeting tomorrow. I am going to present about what all I have learnt, for these two months, and based on that they are going to decide whether I am fit to be hired full time after graduation" Nandini said.

"Woo! So are you ready? Is your presentation done?" Manik asked.

"Yes, take a look" she said and gave him her laptop.

He looked at it and suggested a few changes as he was a boss sometime back and knew the ideology of recruiters. She made those changes, saved the final version and gave him a mock presentation. EH went back to his flat and Nandini drifted to sleep as she is going to have a long day tomorrow.

Same day evening, at Aryaman's hospital:

"Faster guys faster" Aryaman was yelling, tears rolling down his eyes. Unstoppable. His hands and feet trembling, voice stammering.

"Mukti, mukti aankhein kholo. Don't pass out Mukti look at me" he was trying to wake her up by patting her cheeks.

"Arya, what is her status?" the chief doctor joined the stretcher that was being scooted at the highest speed by three nurses on either sides.

"Her car was hit Chief and she's bleeding badly" he said.

"Arya, relax get a grip of yourself" the chief said.

"I can't lose her chief" Arya replied.

"You won't. There's no one better than you who can do this" the chief said

"I don't think I can" Arya said and now they reached the Operation Room.

"Arya we don't have time, decide now" the chief said.

"I can't do this" he said and fell limply on the chair.

"Send her for CT and get the OR ready. I will be there" the chief said.