Twenty...Twenty...!

Both dozed off unknowingly, Nandini on the jhoola and Manik on her bed. After sometime Alya comes to call Nandini and sees them sleeping. She just smiles, clicks a picture of them and goes away not disturbing them.

"Manik badhal gaya na... he seems to be happy now... After that incident who toh jaise hasna hi bhool gaya.. I am glad he left India... Tabhi Nandini se mil paaya... I am happy for him... jaldhi se woh ek ho jaaye" Navya was telling to Alya when Alya shows her the picture.

"Yes..even I feel the same... hamaare liye toh Mukti friend thi par she was everything to him... I was so scared what if he doesn't start living a normal life leaving that behind... But I am happy to have our old Manik back" alya agreed.

In Nandini's room:

First Manik gets up when his phone vibrates in his pocket. He opens his eyes and sees Nandini sleeping on the swing with legs folded. She was looking cute with a pout and head bent to the right. She was not very comfortable sleeping that way.

He got up and slowly picked her up and made her sleep properly on the bed. A soon as he lay her on the bed, she stretched her hands and legs and slept happily. He gave a light peck on her forehead, covered her with a blanket and walked away closing the door.

It was already 5.30. Manik came down and saw all others watching some movie.

"Hey guys...sorry patha nai chala kab aankh lag gayi... what were you doing?" he asked sitting next to Cabir on the sofa.

"Kuch nai hum bas movie dhekh rahe the... Acha Manik aaj raath beach chale kya? Like our good old times? Bohath mazaa aayega and Nandini will also like it...and then we can even show her our secret tree house... what say?" Cabir suggested.

"Yes... meine use promise bhi kiya that I'll take her to the beach before we leave... toh chalthe hain ek ghante mein?" Manik asked.

"Cool" the girls replied.

"Theek hain mein nandini ko uthaake aatha hoon" Manik said and went upstairs.

"Nandu" he said slowly patting her hair sitting next to her.

"Nandu get up..Its evening already... bohath soyi ho tum ab uth jao" he said again. She started moving slowly and as usual put her head in his lap. He smiled at her antics.

"Nandu Cabir ne beach jane ka plan banaaya...tumhe ab bhi sonaa hain?" he hit the chords.

She got up with a jerk, "Chalo na... What are you waiting for?" she said.

"Hahaha... my chotu baby.. there's still time.. ek ghante ke baadh niklenge tum bhi fresh ho jaoo and wear something comfortable... hum raath ko shaayadh ghar nai aayenge" he asked.

That's when she realized that she was sleeping on the jhoola. "Manik tum ne mujhe uthaake bed pe sulaaye kya?" she asked.

"Haan... that has become my daily duty now" he said teasingly. She just smiled and gave him a hug.

"Tum na mere teddy bear ho... my personal cute lamba teddy bear" she said sheepishly.

"Anything but cute... mein kis angle se cute dhikhtha hoon tumhe? Look at these biceps! Abhi shirt uthaarke apnaa 6 pack abs bhi dhikhaau kya?" he asked.

She immediately pulled out of the hug, "Manik you just need a chance to tease me right?" she asked.

"Achha theek hain jaao... and I even have a surprise for you... sirf beach hi nai.. we are going to take you to one secret place of Fab5 and I am sure you will like it... ab jaldhi se fresh ho ke aa jao.. i am waiting downstairs..." he said and went away.