Sixty six...Ho gaye Fix

I know the chapter name sounds pathetic...but it sure must have made you happy...

Manik:

Did I really come leaving her behind? The last we went to India, I still remember how fun and a happy flight it was. She was so ecstatic about going to India. How can things change so easily in moments?

Mukti was busy watching some movie as I was pretending to be sleeping peacefully. Little did she know that my peace is not with me right now.

After a couple hours we landed in Washington. After a two hour lay over, we'll be going to Frankfurt and then to Mumbai. This is what happens when Manik Malhotra doesn't book tickets. It feels like I am traveling round the world. We moved to our terminal to board our second flight. Mukti went to get us some coffee.

Two chairs after us, I saw a couple. Oh wait no! That's Radhi and Sagar. What are they doing here? Did she see me? Should I go talk to her? I was thinking all these when, damn she saw me.

"Manik" she said looking at me.

Unwillingly I turned to her side hearing her voice.

"Hey Radhika.. How are you?" I asked with a fake smile.

"I am good Aur Tum" she asked.

"I am good too! Thanks for asking" I replied.

"What are you doing here?" She asked me the wrong question for which I was definitely not ready to answer. I was considering whether to talk about it to Radhi. After all they are like best friends. It was for their wedding that we fought for the first time. Grrrrrr...

"I am going to India" I replied.

"Nandu se baath nai hui?" She asked. What ? How does she know? Nandini ne bathaa dhiya ?

"How do you know?" I asked her.

"We are going to Frankfurt for Sagar's conference. I got a call from mom fhis morning. She was asking if I can come back as Nandini was going to visit us. She said nandu was coming alone toh mujhe doubt aa Gaya and I called her up. Us ne mujhe Sab Kuch bathaaya .. But Manik I didn't expect this from you. Instead of trying to talk to her, you just left her and came" she asked me. Well she was partly right. But I will not agree with her.

"Listen Radhi I know it was my mistake. I shouldn't have yelled at her. But ithni si baath ke liye even without informing me she cancelled her ticket. Ab yeh Kya baath hui?" I asked her.

Meanwhile Mukti was back with coffee and cookies.

"Hey Radhika" she said.

"Hi Mukti. Good to see you" Radhi replied.

"So Manik, tumhe lagtha hain she's angry with you because you yelled at her?" Radhi asked me

"Of course she doesn't like my anger. Volcano bulaathi hain Woh mujhe" I said.

She laughed at my comment and I think that was sarcastic.

"Sahi kehthi hain Woh buddhumaan hi ho Tum" she said and hit my head.

Buddhumaan? Did she tell her even about this ? Aaarggghhhh...

"Now why that comment?" I asked her.

"Manik she's not angry because you yelled at her. She's angry for a different reason. Do you remember what you said to her?" She asked and I tried to recollect it.

Tum please hamaare beech Mein math bolna
I asked you not to speak so please don't

"Oh no! Was that the reason?" I asked her. And she nodded her head...of course in positive.