Seventy Six!!

Sorry for being terribly late. I know I am turning to become a very bad writer. But trust me, I had lots of stuff happening, doctor's visits, family issues and there's an event coming up toh preparations for that with my langdu leg. This is kind of a filler update, sorry if it is boring. I will try to be as regular as possible but till Sunday thodaa late ho saktha hain as the event is on the Sunday

 I will try to be as regular as possible but till Sunday thodaa late ho saktha hain as the event is on the Sunday

The bubbly and chirpy Nia Sharma as Deepika.. i hope you guys will like her :)

"I don't believe that Harshad could do such things, was he always pretending to be good?" she asked after Manik told her about Navya.

"I guess he was" he replied.

"Didn't he ever tell you anything about his past?" he asked. She had no answer

"Deepika" he said.

"Well Manik, it's just me who loves him, I mean I never confessed my feelings to him" she replied, "but now I am glad I didn't" she added.

"You are fine right?" Manik asked.

"Yes, achaa hua ki I came to see you today" she replied. Thank god she's fine.

"And one piece of advice, please don't get dejected about this. You deserve someone better, okay?" I told and she smiled. My mom used to say, smile is the best ornament a girl can wear. I think it's true.

We were talking when my phone started buzzing. It was Mukti.

"Bhai yeh stupid Aryaman hamein surprise karna chahtha tha, toh achaanak se tapak padaa. Ab Nandini, mein, Alya aur Navya movie dhekhne aaye, Dhruv bhi baahar hain and Cabir is in a meeting. So.." she said.

"So, I should pick him up?" I said.

"You are the bestest brother. He is already at the airport. You need to start already" she said.

"Okay my bestest sister. Enjoy your movie" I said and disconnected the call.

"Hmm, Deepika what's your plan for the day?" I asked her.

"Nothing much, free hoon. Kyun date pe le jaa rahe ho kya?" she asked winking. Well, I was...shocked.

"Nai, a friend of mine is coming from US toh I am going to pick him up. I was wondering if you wanted to join me" I said.

"Sure" she replied. After dropping a message to Cabir I left with her to the airport.

In the car:

"So what are your hobbies?" she asked me.

"Well, you must be knowing that I am a singer, I write, I compose. Basically my time revolves around music. Apart from that I am a basketball player" I said.

"That's nice. Multi-talented huh" she said.

"What about nandini? How did you meet her?" she asked.