130-edited

Writer ko yeh yaadh nai tha ki mukti ko kuch ni yaadh nai tha !!! 😂😂😂😂

@Oindri thanks girl !

Is it good to see pehli waali sippu? Jo regular aur looooong updates dhethi thi !!!

------------

"Manik, listen na I learnt a song today" Nandini said. They were in their bedroom, Manik was busy doing something with his laptop and Nandini was sleeping with her head on his lap, and texting with her friends.

"Bas 5 minutes, I will be done with this and then sunoonga"

"Waise tum kar kya rahe ho?"

"Emails. I didnt tell my basketball coach that i won't be there for the next one month, toh wahee bathaa raha hoon"

"Yiu have any important matches in between?"

"Yes! He's mad at me"

"It's okay! Break hain abhi and he shouldn't expect you to be there all the time. Basketball court ke baahar bhi life hain beta" she said.

"Ji mumma, jaisa aap kahein"

"Acha suno"

"Bolo"

"Alya, Navya and i were planning to give a small gift to Mukti and Deepu. Like girls to girls, any ideas?"

"Dhe dho wahee beauty products, lotions perfumes and all that stuff" he said.

"Nai wohh sab common hain, something different"

"You can gift Deepika with a new wardrobe collection. She loves clothes, specially Alya's clothes"

"Wow that's an amazing idea, mein abhi Alya Navya ko bathaathi hoon" she said and sent them a text. They agreed for it.

"And what about Mukti?" Navya replied in their group.

"Sochthe hain, one at a time" Nandini replied.

"Anyway nice idea Nandu" Alya and Navya said. She was laughing naughtily.

"What? Hans kyu rahi ho?" Manik asked.

"Unhe lagtha hain yeh wardrobe dhene kaa idea mera hain. Hehehahaha" she said.

"Paagal" he said hitting her head. He put his laptop aside.

"Yes, ab phone chod dho and gaao jo bhi tum ne seekha" he said.

"Okay! Tum reality show ke judge mat banna ab, jaisa bhi ho you know what to say right?" she asked.

"Wow nandini! This is the best song i have ever heard! Yahee na?" he checked with her.

"Yes! Same wahee" she said and got up from the bed.

There was a perfume bottle on the dresser, she took that and held it as a mike, wore her scarf around her neck, untied her hair and asked him, "Do i have that rockstar waali look?"

"Oh yeah! Perfect, please start now Miss RockStar" he said.

"3..2..1" she said.

The heart shaped pillow that was in their room from last night, she put it close to her heart and started singing,

Jo dil se lage...❤️

Use keh doh..hi hi hi hi 👍🏻👋🏻

Now she moved the pillow away from her heart, inch by inch with every word,

Jo dil na lage...💔

Use keh do...bye bye bye bye👎🏻👋🏻

She threw the pillow on the bed and started clapping her hand and he joined her, she was enjoying every bit and so was he.