160- Cheers to our new beginning ❤️

Look who's here! It's me :)

A glimpse of the closer :)

I began writing this in May i believe

I began writing this in May i believe. And today i am suffering mixed emotions. I am happy that i created a beautiful tale of love that garnered affection to such a level that people don't want this to end, that's putting people in tears. I'm also sad that this finally has come to an end. Honestly, it had to end long back, but then by your grace it went this long and is finally going to mark a new beginning to the couple who created magic doing nothing but being themselves, being there for each other in thick and thin and defining what unconditional love is.

With a heavy heart, i would want to thank you all for all the love and support you have given, for the strength you all have been, and for creating a family which i never expected to be a part of.

I tried my best to justify the title, A Beat That Matched Mine, to the maximum extent possible. And in course of doing that, my beat matched with many of yours. Thankyou for being such amazing set of readers slash friends, and special thanks to my naughty clan for continued spamming. For all those who were concerned when i was missing in action, thanks a lot.

And i hope, you keep supporting me further. And i would love to know from everyone that you all make sure to purchase my first publication novel, when that happens. Touch wood.

I hope you like the update and i would really want to hear from you all, about how you felt. So please do comment and blast the like/comment button. I WILL MAKE SURE TO REPLY FOR EVERY COMMENT, THOUGH IT WILL TAKE ME FOREVER TO DO THAT!

Happy reading ☺ ❤ And it's probably the longest update you have ever seen on Wattpad (over 7000 words)! Let me know if you have troubles loading it :)

--------------------------

No one was able to sleep that night. Sleep was like, far far far far far away from their eyes.

"Manik, soye nai na tum?" she asked laying next to him.

"Nai beta, neend hi nai aa rahi hain"

"Mujhe bhi...reason kya ho sakta hain?" she asked lifting her head up and looking at him.

"Pata nai. Shaayd iss liye kyun ki kal se sab kuch naya naya sa hone waala hain"

"Par tum ne toh bola tha ki kuch change nai hoga, sab kuch waisa ka waisa hi rahega" she asked.

"Haa Phir bhi. Mujhe toh iss baat ka darr hain ki ab se mein waapas office join kar loonga. I am not sure if i am ready for it. Pehle ki baat alag thi, i had no choice iss liye ho gaya. Ab aisa nai hain. I need to focus, and do better than what i did before. People have high expectations on me, what if i can't live upto them?" he asked.

"You sure will. Trust me Manik, inn do saalon mein na, tum bohot mature ho gaye ho, You are definitely not the same person i met two years back. I am sure mom and dad will be so proud with all the good work you are going to do" she said.