Ninety :)

Do read the note in the end, i need your opinion about something :)

In Manik's flat:

Abhi and Mukti were sleeping in the bedroom, while Arya and Deepu were in the living room. They shifted the minion bed from Nandini's flat to Manik's. Arya was sleeping on that and Deepu on the couch.

Around 2 AM, Deepu gets up as she wasn't feeling sleepy, probably due to jet lag. She walks into the balcony and sits down there.

Deepu

Why was I so excited when Abhi asked me to join him? Is it because I was going to see Arya? I was feeling so bad for not being able to see him for one last time when they left from India. All because of that stupid wedding plan.

Wedding se yaadh aaya, I didn't talk to mom after coming here. She must be waiting for my call.

But what will I say to her? What if pappa is around? Hmm... I miss you mom.. I miss you dad.. I still don't know if what I did was right or wrong. I felt so bad after seeing the news the next day. My dad is a very prestigious man, and because of my stupidity he had to go through a lot. He has enough capability to let that affect his business, but what about his personal status. It is not so easy for a father to digest the fact that his own daughter ran away from her wedding, but unko meri baath sun nit hi na, he didn't listen to me and that's why I had to take this step.

"Ahhh" I shrieked when I felt a touch on my shoulder.

"You scared me" I said after seeing Aryaman standing behind me.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"Counting stars" I replied.

"Okay, let me help you, one... two... three... four" he said four pointing towards me.

"Arya" I said.

"What? See how bright you are shining, you are no less than a star" he said and continued.

"Arya please" I said.

"Hmm what's wrong madam?" he asked moving closer.

"Nothing, I was just thinking why I am here. You know when Abhi asked me if I wanted to join him, I didn't even give it a thought and said of course Abhi I would love to. I didn't even tell my mom" I said.

"Do you miss them?" he asked.

"Of course I do" I replied pretty obviously.

"Then you should have talked to your dad and settled it out in a better way, you know running away is not a good option" he said

"I know that. I have tried to talk to him, but when his business and status is more important for him, I had to choose my own ways. He found many benefits by hooking me up with Manik, so he tried so much for that. But when it didn't happen, the next moment he started looking for better ones. And when he got to know Harshad and Manik are kind of business rivals, he didn't have a better reason for this alliance. Now do you still think I could've sorted it out by talking?" I asked him.

He was listening to me carefully, "well, when you have your reasons and you don't find it wrong its fine, but if you regret then I say you did the wrong thing" he replied.

"No regrets boss. I am having so much fun in Fab5 house and at office. You know Cabir put me in the advisory team. This is going to boost up my resume like sky high. All this while I worked with dad, but I didn't have a designated position for myself. Now I have a business card of my name. It feels so good. The gang is great" I said.